Sr. UCaaS/CCaaS Enterprise Solutions Engineer - Toronto/Remote
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Toronto / Remote
Department: Solutions Engineering
The RingCentral environment is fast paced, high octane, success driven, team oriented and committed to growing the business in a virtually untapped market. Do you have the ability to thrive in start-up environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
- Direct account responsibilities for selected accounts in assigned territory.
- Assist with the development of formal sales plans and proposals for assigned opportunities.
- Transfer industry, technical, and product knowledge to customers.
- Keep up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services.
- Provide technical and sales support for accounts in assigned territory.
- Perform advanced technical presentations for customers, and prospects remotely and in-person.
- Develop advanced system configurations and implementations in response to customer needs and requirements.
- Develop and maintain
expert understandingof all RingCentral applications and products.
- Representation at conferences, industry, and sales events when requested by department manager.
- Actively participate as
aSME for certain products and technologies, providing consultative support to other Sales Engineers in their area of specialization.
- Provide direct support for the technical fulfillment of RFI’s, RFQ’s and RFP’s in their assigned territory.
- Manage all customer feature
requests includingdocumentation of customer requirements, prioritization of all customer requests within each account, and driving development of key features with the product team.
- Responsible for continued education on the platform and underlying technologies.
- Ability to provide technical leadership to the account team.
- Ability to work effectively on a remote basis.
- Ability to teach other members of the team and act as a mentor as required.
- Requires an action-oriented individual with a very strong initiative to be successful.
- Willingness to take ownership of accounts and account related actions.
- Must be able to coordinate across various groups and functional teams.
- Ability to complete job responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate ability to implement, drive and track projects
- Ability to apply solutions, technology and products to a business opportunity.
- Willingness to travel throughout assigned region.
- Knowledge and demonstrated operating experience in one or more of the following areas of specialization: Voice, Video, Mobile Communications, Fixed Mobile Convergence
- VoIP, Mobile, or IMS Network Architectures (including experience with all VoIP network elements – Soft Switch, MGW, MGC, SBC, CPE,
- Strong understanding of VoIP and data networking protocols including: SIP, MGCP, RTP, IMS, HTTP/S, XML, SMTP, SNMP, SSH, etc.
- Understanding of customer communications requirements for enterprise business markets.
knowledge includingsolution, technology and product offerings.
- Understanding and conversant about company, solutions and product strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and negotiating skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to excel at understanding and communicating complex technical solutions and issues.
- 10+ years’ experience in VoIP network architecture, products, protocols, and solutions.
- Pre-Sales experience required.
- Strong telecommunications background (with telephony and Soft Switch emphasis preferred).
- RingCentral product experience and/or relevant experience in key competitor offerings in
technology areaof emphasis are preferred.
- Network Design background highly desired.
- Some understanding of software development technologies is desirable.
with telecommunications networkdesign, architecture, and support.
- Some experience
withproject management and resource tracking desired.
- Some experience in Network Management, Operations, Security, Planning, Traffic Engineering and Implementation desired.
- Demonstrated ability to implement, drive and track projects.