Industries Principal- Sales -Retail Vertical (Strategy- initiatives -best practices)
The Industry Principal Retail Vertical Sales responsibilities are two-fold: developing and managing the Retail Industries line of business for RingCentral including acting as a business leader, sales mentor and thought leader. Second, the creation, development and protocols for programs, content, communications and trainings. The Industry Principal will create strategies and develop initiatives with the goal of increased industry pipeline, revenue and elevating RingCentrals position in the respective industries segment.
The primary responsibilities will be to work with the national sales team and internal support organizations and partners to drive market share /revenue growth. This person will report directly to the RVP of Vertical Sales and Programs and will work closely with the peer up market sales organizations and leaders.
Detailed Responsibilities Financial Services:
- Devising strategies and creation of sales programs, including branding, content messaging, integrations, compliances and pricing considerations to penetrate the Retail Industries sectors.
- Pipeline and forecast management for Retail Industries, focusing on mid-market, majors and enterprise business segments, 10k and strategic markets.
- Creation of sub industries lines of business within the macro Retail Industries vertical.
- Collaboration with product marketing and sales on specific UC Cloud based applications and integrations, industry trends and sales enablement.
- Manage and attend industry associations and conferences and memberships as a sales & thought leader.
- Train/Certify/Mentor and creation with Sales Enablement of training programs for internal sales organizations and Partners.
- Establish/maintain high level relationships with key organizations, affiliations, and contacts within the Retail Industries
- Attend key meetings with the Enterprise, Majors and Mid Market Sales Teams.
- Share best practices/wins with Regional teams in other areas via conference calls, quarterly face to face meetings, etc.
- % of achievement to assigned quota, forecast accuracy, pipeline growth
- Goal and Objective achievement on a quarterly cadence.
- Revenue growth as a % of business.
- NPS Score (Customer Satisfaction Metrics)
- Industry Principal with thorough knowledge of the Retail Industries space, compliances, regulations, integrations and technology trends.
- Experience creating content, messaging, branding and best practices.
- Strong experience creating marketing programs, assets.
- Proven experience driving/managing national programs
- 10 years minimum experience.
- Channel management experience is required.
- Strong experience with SFA, PPT, Excel and web based tools
- Ability to travel 2-3 times a month by car/plane as necessary, with overnights in other cities to support programs.
- Strong relationship building skills and networking experience.
- Self managed, motivated and goal driven.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Knowledge and experience working, managing in a matrixed sales environment.
- Strong leadership skills.
- 4 year college degree or equivalent.
- 10 years Retail industries experience, management.
- SaaS, Data network sales experience or IP Telephony sales knowledge required
- Project Management Certifications preferred.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer. RingCentral hires and promotes only the most qualified employees. RingCentral does not discriminate on any legally recognizable basis, including but not limited to, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Our commitment to equal opportunity employment applies to all persons involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee, including supervisors and co-workers.
Applicants and employees who need workplace accommodations because of their disabilities or religious beliefs should reach out to Employee Success at Talent.Acquisitions@ringcentral.com.