Accounts Receivable Analyst
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, with a market capitalization of over $6 billion. With +$600 million run rate, RingCentral is projected to reach $1billion by 2020. Examples of Wall Street analyst quotes post Q3 earnings:
- Craig Hallum: “Predictably Exceptional Results – We’ve Come To Expect Nothing Less.”
- Deutsche Bank: “Executing like a Well-Oiled Machine.”
- Jeffries: “Firing On All Cylinders.”
- Northland: “As UCaaS Market Evolves, RNG Excels”
We’re creating cool, disruptive products and we need your help!
Job Type: Full-Time, Non-Exempt | Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
We are expanding our receivables management team and looking for an experienced A/R Analyst to thrive in a fast-paced and goal-oriented collections department. You will provide customer service regarding collection issues while establishing relationships with internal and external customers.
- Weekly and monthly reporting to direct supervisor
- Daily delinquency notices
- Payment and billing reconciliations
- High volume phone calls and emails to assigned delinquent customers
- Reconcile customer disputes as they pertain to payment of outstanding balances that are due
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
- Internal and External collaborating to facilitate payments
- Participate in team planning meetings
- Meet defined department goals and activity metrics
- Team player able to assist where needed
- Able to create ad-hoc reporting utilizing NetSuite and Excel
- 2 - 3 years high volume B2B collections experience
- Salesforce experience
- NetSuite experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Collections, Cash Applications, and Billing procedures
- Strong attention to detail goal-oriented
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Ability to thrive in a start-up; we want candidates with that entrepreneurial spark!
- Microsoft Office Suite – intermediate level Excel skills
*** Any unsolicited resumes will not be accepted from any source other than directly from a candidate.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.