Marketing Specialist (Upsell)
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. To ensure that everyone has a healthy work-life balance, employees have a Culture Club that creates office celebrations throughout the year.Job Type: Full Time | Location: Manila, Philippines
The Marketing Specialist is a key role on our Customer Marketing team. The role will support upsell marketing and sales programs that drive incremental revenue to the business. You are a hands-on marketer, you embrace new technologies to drive improvement, you project manage multiple campaigns and programs at once, you manage cross-functional initiatives with ease, and strive to make a meaningful impact.
- Work with customer marketing and sales to create copy and upsell messaging that can be customized and personalized across multiple sales regions.
- Monitor campaign delivery to ensure upsell campaigns are running as expected and all marketing objectives are met.
- Create and maintain upsell dashboards/reports to support sales & marketing programs.
- Be self-sufficient in Marketo and be willing to go deeper to diagnose obstacles or issues that may arise.
- Manage purchasing order process end-to-end.
- Manage the team budget and provide weekly status updates.
- Reports monthly accruals to finance and the accounting team.
- Develops and implements an efficient and error-free documentation system.
- Assist members of the customer marketing team with executing the needs of Sales.
- Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 1-2 years of B2B and/or SaaS marketing experience
- Must work US hours
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Marketo (or equivalent marketing automation platform) and Salesforce experience is a plus.
- Experience acting as a liaison between sales and marketing teams.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and problem solve with excellent time management skills
- Creative self-starter and quick learner with a can-do attitude
- Can work independently, self-reliant, and self-motivated
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.