HR Business Partner Manager
RingCentral provides cloud business phone systems designed for today's mobile, distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communications for modern, flexible business environments.
The RingCentral environment is fast paced, high octane, success driven, team oriented and committed to growing the business in a virtually untapped market. Do you have the ability to thrive in a startup environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
The HR Business Partner Manager position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The position serves as a consultant to the management on human resource-related issues. This position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization and may also include international HR responsibilities.
The essential functions listed below are representative of duties performed by this job title. Duties generally include but are not limited to the following:
- Conducts weekly meetings with respective business units.
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions, etc.).
- Works closely with the management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Assists international employees with expatriate assignments and related HR matters.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Performs the function of an ambassador between Acquire and RingCental for HR, Finance, Admin, Training, and Process Improvement concerns.
- Bachelor's degree and relevant industry experience.
- Minimum of 8 to 10 years of experience resolving complex employee relations issues.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, diversity, performance management, and labor employment laws.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Exceptional Probing Skills
- Excellent Comprehension and Listening Skills