Carrier Channel Manager - Scotland Based
Since 2003, RingCentral has been breaking down the communication barriers created by complex on-premise hardware. RingCentral delivers cloud business communications solutions that frees people to work the way they want in today’s mobile, distributed and always-on work world. Delivered on a state-of-the-art cloud infrastructure, RingCentral’s cloud communications solutions help more than 300,000 customers thrive in a new world of work.
We’re looking for an energetic and motivated Carrier Channel Sales Manager to thrive in a fast-paced, cutting-edge, technology-driven environment. You will be responsible for the day-to-day pre- and post- sales support of RingCentral’s Sales carrier partner in Scotland to help drive and generate new sales. The RingCentral environment is fast paced, high octane, success, and teamwork oriented environment committed to growing the business in a virtually untapped market. You’ll become the resident expert on RingCentral’s services and will assist our carrier partners with selling our hosted VoIP platform and call management services. Additionally, you will develop a strong understanding of key differentiators, internal/external systems, sales methodologies and processes. You will also be an innovator that will help our global company discover new ways to improve our service and drive new business initiatives to increase partner success and productivity.
The most critical qualifications for a RingCentral Carrier Channel Manager is that you have a proven track record of success, good problem solving skills, high energy and motivation, and the can-do attitude to make a difference in a fun, fast paced environment.
- Manage carrier Strategic Partnerships
- Develop and expand relationships with carrier partner leadership to increase sales and market share
- Create and drive business plans with new sellers to identify and qualify mutually rewarding sales activities, strategies, and business opportunities.
- Develop best practices and train sellers on product, process and solution
- Create sales and marketing campaigns to drive sales with in region
- Create programs and drive activities to grow mind share and increase awareness with carrier partner sales teams.
- Provide day-to-day support for carrier partner to help them sell, implement and support RingCentral’s services.
- Answer questions via e-mail and telephone.
- Assist carrier partners with quotes and proposals for RingCentral services.
- Work with internal cross-functional teams to assist with partner implementation and support
- Understand partner’s business and how RingCentral services can enhance their value proposition.
- Coordinate training, marketing, and overall enablement programs with carrier partner.
- Work cross functionally with other team members to deliver on company goals.
- Drive requirements and help develop sales tools and materials for carrier Partners.
- Serve as internal channel advocate to ensure partner and customer satisfaction.
- Participation in industry events such as trade shows and seminars.
- Exceed revenue objectives.
- Ability to travel up to 75%.
Sales and Portfolio Strategy:
- Develops and manages sales strategies and customer management plans that deliver against key business metrics and objectives
- Identify new & existing sales opportunities across all carrier partner sales channels
- Develop and execute key B2B strategies for carrier partner that address hosted VoIP opportunities
- Leverage other carrier partner synergistic solutions to provide end to end solutions for business customer
- lead successful sales presentations to carrier sales partner
- Proactively communicates with internal partners
- Develops business strategy and sales plan to drive sales and movement in all channels
- Ensures and monitors the success of all carrier related sales activities with in assigned territory
- Ensure partnership and mutual understanding of key objectives and KPIs
- Align with regional senior leadership to drive sales
- Takes proactive initiative to improve customer sales performance for pre and post sale on boarding
Competitive and Opportunity Sensing and Development:
- Manage holistic view of carrier’s entire product portfolio in all sales channels
- Analysis of competitive strategies, products & promotions
- Reporting of key insights regarding sales, competitive position & customer issues/inquiries
- Identifies new sales opportunities/channels and shares business development information and opportunities with team
Customer Relationship and Training:
- Make customer sales calls to identify product requirements, sales recommendations, roll-out new products, accelerate sell-out, evaluate effectiveness of sales partners
- Provides excellent customer service and develops and maintains positive customer relationships with large enterprise customers
- Build and maintain relationships with key sales leaders, including field-based executives
- Develop and deliver training for sellers, new feature releases, and business functionality to promote RingCentral solution
- Develop and maintain RingCentral advocacy to key business segments to promote the sale of RingCentral Solutions
- Coach develop carrier partner subject matter expects to improve sales skills, product knowledge, and marketing abilities
Business, Market and Forecasting Reporting:
- Reports key activities regarding sales, competitive position, and customer issues to leadership as actionable insights
- Identifies new sales opportunities/channels and shares business development information and opportunities with team members
- Accurate forecasting – consistent implementation of pipeline management and forecast discipline to assure forecast accuracy
The RingCentral environment is fast paced, high octane, success driven, team oriented, and is committed to growing the business in a virtually untapped market. We’re looking for awesome individuals like you to join us