QA Lead - System Integration Testing
QA Lead - System Integration Testing
Job Type: Full-Time, Exempt
Location: Belmont, CA
Department: IT/Business Services
RingCentral, Inc., a leading provider of Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS), fosters a dynamic, success-driven, and team-oriented environment committed to delivering simple and delightful products for our customers. We are looking for a candidate with an entrepreneurial spark and a passion for redefining how people communicate.
The RingCentral environment is dynamic, success-driven, team-oriented and committed to providing world class service for its customers. Do you have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
We’re not a phone company; we’re a cloud business-solutions provider. We've thrown out the old PBX along with its rigid rules and eliminated the complexity and unnecessary expense of managing business communications the old way.
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast daily as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is looking for a QA Lead to join our dynamic Business Services team to help build and extend our integrations testing stack.
QA Specialist/Engineer will be working with heterogeneous frameworks and systems to test and drive SDLC adherence on:
- Data integration across multiple SaaS platforms.
- Data transfers across different Domains.
- API’s built to allow internal and external systems to access data on a secure framework.
- User applications built to standardize data access requests etc.
- Lead QA team in different geo-location.
- Responsible for deliveries of business requirements as per the schedule.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Execute Scripts & Analyze failures in test execution, record observations and results.
- Work with version control systems such as GitHub, SVN.
- Create Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scenarios.
- Conduct functional-level testing including both GUI and backend tests.
- Propose best practices and solutions to resolve engineering problems.
- Create defects, investigate root cause and recommend solutions to the development teams.
- Write concise and descriptive bug reports and present test results to other project stakeholders clearly and effectively.
- Partner with developers and engineers on a fast-paced team to drive the QA efforts, supporting several applications to identify and resolve defects
- Collaborate with other team members, view the big picture and question decisions to evolve the testing process.
- BS or MS IT or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of experience in technical quality assurance and/or software development.
- Excellent Oral, Written, communication & negotiation skills.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Ability to work on more than one product delivery cycle at a time.
- Ability to develop test design specifications, test plans and test cases.
- Self-Starter with positive attitude & Quick learner with minimal Supervision.
- Ability to establish & maintain relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Clear understanding of the product development cycle, technical requirements.
- Knowledge of Continuous Improvement / DevOps principles
- Knowledge on Sales Force, NetSuite, Workday and Integrations platforms.
Nice to have:
- QA Automation using Java/Java Script
- REST/SOAP API Testing
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to Work as OneTM from any location, on any device, and via any mode to better serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer.