Director of Operations, Customer Support
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Denver, CO
Department: Sales Operations
RingCentral, Inc. is an award-winning global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premise systems, RingCentral solutions empower today’s mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today’s leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows.
We are a $860M company, disrupting the $100B business communications and collaboration market (Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft) with a killer product (Gartner MQ Leader last 5 years) and rapid growth (34% yoy). We are now pulling away from the competition and leaving them behind as we scale our product revenues and product capabilities. We are looking for outstanding talent to help us scale our revenues to $1b and beyond in the coming years.
The RingCentral environment is fast paced, high octane, success driven, team oriented and committed to growing the business in a virtually untapped market. Do you have the ability to thrive in a start-up environment?
- Coordinate with the various Support and Operations teams and their functions to maximize productivity and outcomes. Provide regular oversight to ensure actualization of goals.
- Establish meetings and communications cadence, associated reporting and agenda requirements, and team preparedness.
- Define and drive implementation of customer support processes and procedures.
- Influence development and maintenance of customer support systems, supporting improvements to drive higher service levels.
- Establish, measure and monitor customer support KPIs and metrics to track team goals and drive operational efficiency.
- Ensure the development and implementation of action plans to maximize program results and effectiveness across all departments and organizational teams.
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability.
- Evaluate overall performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Finance and Engineering teams to improve customer experience.
Required Skills / Qualifications
- 5-10 years of customer support operations experience in an enterprise environment.
- Strong understanding of call center operations, analytics and technology.
- Proven experience leading business process and systems implementation projects from start to finish.
- Experience developing solutions with Salesforce products - Sales Cloud or Service Cloud.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Experience with long term business planning at the managerial and executive levels.
- Experience developing and managing financial models and budgets.
- Ability to be highly productive with minimal oversight from senior management.
- Able to work simultaneously on multiple engagements and priorities.
- Strong communication and presentation skills. Highly skilled with PowerPoint.
- Ability to lead initiatives in a cross-functional environment.
- Bachelor degree+ in Business (or equivalent)
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) provides cloud computing based business phone systems designed for today's mobile and distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communication for modern, flexible business environments. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California.
RingCentral is an EEOC employer.