Manager, Inside Sales
Manager, Inside Sales
The RingCentral environment is dynamic, success-driven, team-oriented and committed to providing world class service for its customers. Do you have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
We’ve changed the way large companies handle digital customer enquiries and allowed millions of consumers around the world to engage with their favourite brands through new digital channels like WhatsApp, iMessage, Facebook Messenger, Youtube and many more!
To continue building our pipe and recruit new customers, RingCentral is looking for a Business Development Manager to lead our inside sales BDR team in the Paris office. Our omni-digital engagement platform is already used by multiple world leaders (Orange, AXA, Renault, SFR, MTN, Huawei, etc.) and we need you to continue this trend. Our next leader should have a proven track record of success, a verifiable history of exceeding sales goals personally and through a sales team, and the aptitude and attitude to make a difference in a fun, fast paced environment.
As BDR Manager, you will directly report to the Marketing Director and lead both inbound and outbound BDR activities to generate quality pipe for the sales team.
- Support a team of Sales Reps
- Build up processes, methodologies and a BDR strategy
- Onboard, coach and mentor BDRs to become professional, account penetration experts and educate them to use technology including LinkedIn, OutReach and other tools to drive pipeline
- Align with Marketing and Sales leaders to optimize BDR activities
- Manage incoming leads, qualify them and arrange meetings for the sales team
- Work closely with the Marketing team to lead campaigns to generate quality leads
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate opportunities generated by your team
- Run weekly dashboards/reports to review with the Management team
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- 5+years of BDR experience
- Experience in management of data, dashboard management and reporting
- Proficiency in English is a must
- Ability to speak either French or German is a plus
- Prior experience in a purely outbound prospecting role
- Strong time management, interpersonal, conflict resolution, and collaborative selling skills
- Sets the example for BD Representatives in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits.
- Comfortable and confident at managing cold calling
- Analytical and able to build and follow strict processes to identify quality leads
- Results-oriented leader who defines and manages achievement of performance objectives
- B2Bselling / Software / SaaS experience preferred
- Strong business acumen is a must- with the ability to teach/coach team skills in navigating large corporate structures- C-Level/Subsidiaries/Divisions
- Experience with large business end customers a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including listening and presentation skills
- Ability to convey and relate ideas to others through weekly 1:1’s with each team member and review KPI’s
- Self-starter with a history of great decision making, planning, and execution to results
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
- Proficient at using Excel
What we offer:
- Attractive Base +Uncapped commissions (Paid Monthly)
- Benefits – effective day one (Health, Dental, Vision)
- RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), equity accumulation
- Opportunities to accompany a high growth organization
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to Work as One TM from any location, on any device, and via any mode to better serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world, including Paris.