The RingCentral environment is fast paced, high octane, success driven, team oriented and committed to growing the business in a virtually untapped market. Do you have the ability to thrive in start up environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
We are looking for creative, collaborative individuals that thrive in a fast-paced, cutting-edge environment. At RingCentral, we are building a culture of engagement and user adoption that supports an optimized product and service experience regardless of how our customers choose to interact.
The Web Designer will deliver RingCentral’s next-generation of online customer support to meet and exceed the demands of RingCentral’s continued rapid growth as the cloud business communications market leader.
This vital role will be responsible for defining the visual brand of RingCentral support. Ensuring that the site is engaging and effective to empower customers across the web self-service environment. You will help build, craft, and improve the look and feel of the support website. Your job will be equal parts graphic designer, interface designer, and page layout builder, delivering a thoughtful experience that will be *the* resource our customers need.
Your excellent design skills should include a focus on goal-driven design, attention to detail, analytical ability to build site/page architecture and digital creativity. You’ll proactively seek to improve, surround yourself with experts and ultimately create an amazing experience for our customers. Your audience will include RingCentral customers, whose delight will hinge on your savvy layouts, data-driven design, and on a more human level, your well-placed snarky, yet fun personality.
Qualifications & Skills
- Design should be second nature including skills in graphic/web design tools including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, XD, Adobe Dreamweaver, and other visual design tools.
- Proficiency in front-end development web programming languages such as HTML and CSS.
- Good understanding of content management systems.
- Awareness of search engine optimization principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Creative, open to new ideas and always learning new techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.
- On-task focus to deliver high-quality pages to a deadline
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
- Bachelor’s degree with 5-7 years related industry experience
Now, a little more about us...
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) provides cloud computing based business phone systems designed for today's mobile and distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communication for modern, flexible business environments. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California