Marketing Operations Manager
Marketing Ops Manager
Job Type: Full-time, Exempt
Location: Belmont, California
We are looking for a Marketing Operations Manager who will engage with business stakeholders to drive operational efficiencies that enable the Enterprise Field Marketing team. You will be responsible for managing the team’s budget, developing processes and tools that optimize field execution, drive the end-to-end contract and PO process and establish a reporting framework and cadence. This is a full-time position at RingCentral’s Belmont Campus.
- Develop and manage the annual and quarterly strategic budget and planning process
- Work with Field Marketing Managers and Event Marketing Managers to build and manage the process for tracking budgets and T&E
- Analyze and document current business processes and optimize as necessary
- Act as the liaison between the Enterprise Field Marketing, Marketing Operations, Legal, Finance and other support teams as needed
- Maintain an internal database of venue and vendors for pricing and program operations
- Provide regular insights and information transparency to marketing leadership on a bi-weekly reporting cadence
- Bachelor’s Degree – 5 years of experience in event budget management and marketing operations
- Excellent negotiation and collaboration skills. Experience rolling out a budget management software such as Allocadia a plus
- Strategic thinker and excellent project manager with experience in operations
- Independent thinker but willing to drive team consensus
- Must be a self-starter, deal with ambiguity and thrive in a rapidly changing business environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with attention to detail and organizational skills
- Analytical mindset with experience in making data-driven decisions
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to Work as OneTM from any location, on any device, and via any mode to better serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer.