Senior Product Manager, Global Office
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing elite service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast daily as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, market capitalization of over $18 billion and we are very excited to have surpassed our previous goal of a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate ahead of schedule.
- Craig Hallum:“Predictably Exceptional Results – We’ve Come To Expect Nothing Less.”
- Deutsche Bank:“Executing like a Well-Oiled Machine.”
- Jeffries:“Firing On All Cylinders.”
- Northland:“As UCaaS Market Evolves, RNG Excels”
We’re creating cool, disruptive products and we need your help!
Job Type: Full-Time Exempt | Location: Belmont, CA
The Senior Product Manager - Global Office/Int’l Markets position is a high-impact role responsible for expanding RingCentral in new geographies and markets.
RingCentral unifies multiple global offices with a single communications and collaborations platform. As a Product Manager, you are responsible for expanding RC’s global office footprint, and launching RingCentral in Int’l markets.
You will be charged with designing and delivering fully localized feature-rich product that meets local market needs and compliance.
You love building highly usable, available, mobile-centric, scalable, and enterprise-ready products.
- Analyze new geographies to provide local telecom service
- Develop country-specific product strategy and requirements
- Develop solution for countries, where telco is highly regulated
- Analyze new markets to launch RingCentral service
- Work closely with Operations team to offer commercially viable product
- Track and measure Quality of Service(QoS) in each country
- Develop roadmap for Global expansion
- Work closely with regulatory, privacy, operations, finance, tax, accounting, Int’l GTM teams to launch new countries
- Collaborate with engineering team to deliver features
- Track and measure the success of each product/feature launched
- Wicked smart and have a strong bias for action and results
- 5+ years of product management experience in SaaS/Global Cloud Applications Expereince
- Hands on involvement with launching product releases from ideation, developing user stories, performing user acceptance testing, and measuring in-life product metrics.
- User-focused thinker with ability to translate user feedback and usage data into requirements
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Track record of leading the product life cycle
- Technical background or relevant experience
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Agile/Scrum experience
- Knowledge of cloud voice or video communication products
- Experience working with geographically distributed team members
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, teamwork, and contact center solutions. More flexible and efficient than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.