Sr. ABM Manager
Senior ABM Manager
Location: Belmont, California
Seniority Level: Senior Manager
Employment Type: Full-time, Exempt
Imagine working for an industry leader. Imagine working for a fast-growing company in an expanding UCaaS and CCaaS market. Imagine being able to support the most dynamic segment within that company, while being able to leverage your analytical, project management and demand generation skill set all at the same time. Imagine building best in class, data driven digital account-based marketing (ABM) programs. Imagine no more. RingCentral has an open position for a senior manager like you!
To accelerate our growth among upmarket companies, we are seeking an experienced and strategic-minded Senior Marketing Manager/B2B marketer. In this newly-created, high-impact role, you will have the chance to join a dynamic ABM team working closely with our Enterprise Marketing and Upmarket Sales teams to develop highly targeted digital programs and content that generate awareness, build and accelerate pipeline.
To be successful and effective in this role, your resourcefulness will be key. If you are a self-starter with great attention to detail and the ability to multi-task, then the role in this global, fast-paced environment definitely fits you!
- Lead ABM digital strategy in close collaboration with Sales and Enterprise Field Marketing teams
- Develop compelling ABM digital programs (1:1, 1:few, 1:many) that successfully engage target upmarket accounts moving them effectively through buyer’s journey to drive pipeline and revenue
- Partner with Product Marketing, Creative and Digital Channel leads on content strategy, planning, organizing, and executing multi-channel programs: Paid Social, CPL Programs, Display, Web, Retargeting
- Collaborate with ABM Program Managers on target accounts and contacts list for each program
- Communicate program status to key stakeholders, making sure programs are executed on time and accounts/leads are effectively followed up on time by Business Development Team
- Be responsible for new vendors evaluation, business requirements, partnering with Operations team on system integrations and program operationalization i.e. ad platforms, intent vendors
- Use data and industry best practices to formulate in-depth analysis, insights and interpretation to optimize programs and plays for target accounts
- Be accountable for driving target account engagement and pipeline goals
- Build and maintain strong relationships with marketing and operations team
- 5+ years experience in Enterprise B2B Marketing
- Successful history in developing and executing multi-channel account based digital programs: LinkedIn, CPL, Intent, Retargeting, Web Personalization
- Experience marketing cloud/SaaS products and solutions to large companies
- Comprehensive skills: Marketo, Salesforce, Power Point, word processing, spreadsheet analysis and online research
- Deep understanding of pipeline and account engagement analytics
- Experience acting as a liaison between Sales and Marketing teams
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously, be creative, efficient and productive
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to Work as OneTM from any location, on any device, and via any mode to better serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer.