Senior ABM Manager
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, market capitalization of over $18 billion and we are very excited to have surpassed our previous goal of a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate ahead of schedule.
- Craig Hallum: “Predictably Exceptional Results – We’ve Come To Expect Nothing Less.”
- Deutsche Bank: “Executing like a Well-Oiled Machine.”
- Jeffries: “Firing On All Cylinders.”
- Northland: “As UCaaS Market Evolves, RNG Excels”
Job Type: Full-Time | Location: Belmont, California
To accelerate our growth among upmarket companies, we are seeking an experienced and strategic-minded Senior Marketing Manager/B2B marketer. In this high-impact role, you will have the chance to join a dynamic ABM team working closely with our Enterprise Marketing and Upmarket Sales teams to develop highly targeted programs that generate target account engagement, pipeline and revenue.
To be successful and effective in this role, your resourcefulness will be key. If you are a self-starter with great attention to detail and the ability to multi-task, then the role in this global, fast-paced environment definitely fits you!
- Lead key ABM initiatives in close collaboration with Sales and Enterprise Field Marketing teams
- Develop compelling ABM programs (1:1, 1:few, 1:many) that successfully engage target upmarket accounts moving them effectively through buyer’s journey to drive pipeline and revenue
- Partner with Product Marketing, Creative and Digital Channel leads on content strategy, planning and executing multi-channel programs: emails, webinars, events, digital, direct mail etc.
- Lead cross functional target accounts selection and list pull process for each program
- Communicate program status to key stakeholders, making sure programs are executed on time and accounts/leads are effectively followed up on time by Business Development Team
- Be responsible for new vendors evaluation, business requirements, partnering with Operations team on system integrations and program operationalization
- Use data and industry best practices to formulate in-depth analysis, insights and interpretation to optimize programs and plays for target accounts
- Be accountable for driving target account engagement and pipeline goals
- Build and maintain strong relationships with marketing and operations team
- 5+ years’ experience in Enterprise B2B Marketing
- Successful history in developing and executing demand generation and pipeline-building marketing programs including email, digital, direct mail, events, webinars and more
- Experience marketing cloud/SaaS products and solutions to large companies
- Comprehensive skills: Marketo, Salesforce, Power Point
- Deep understanding of pipeline and account engagement analytics
- Experience acting as a liaison between Sales and Marketing teams
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously, be creative, efficient and productive
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.