Proposition Manager, EMEA
The RingCentral Product Marketing team is responsible for building and leading outstanding go-to-market fuelled with storytelling, solution based customer proof points, strong market and competitive analysis and smart growth plans as well as performing commercial management that drives customers ensuring maximum value and return from investments for RingCentral. As Proposition Manager you will own elements of the product propositions and be responsible for setting the strategy, working across the business to understand future product developments, develop and own the new product business case, defining financial targets and performance metrics whilst driving sales engagement and enablement. You will be expected to lead the execution of key go-to-market activities and utilise your experience as a marketing professional to create best in class proposition campaigns, sales collateral and customer case studies. This is a high collaboration closely co-ordinating with product, marketing, sales and channel partner functions.
- Develop and plan proposition strategies and objectives - identifying target markets, target setting and performance management
- Define the customer value proposition for RingCentral Office and maximise the customer benefits from effectively defining, positioning and optimising the proposition.
- Create communications calendars and campaigns for the product portfolio, working closely with other marketing colleagues to ensure cascade of messaging to customers across all categories
- Manage relationships with Sales, Marketing, & Product Leads to ensure that launches are aligned, marketing funds are spent effectively and sales are achieving commercial objectives through regular updates
- Deliver customer insight to support the development and future propositions
- Manage senior stakeholder relationships, including preparing communications for GMT updates
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to deliver new capabilities, full end to end launch, campaigns and marketing activities
- Build a strategy for RingCentral Office and manage delivery of the proposition roadmap, working with the other product marketing teams globally.
- EMEA ambassador of RingCentral Office, contribute to exceptional RingCentral content and thought leadership, represent the product at events.
- Drive usage across segments in EMEA.
What’s important to us?
- An excellent understanding of delivering end to end propositions, including strategy, business plan and business cases
- Experience in marketing within business to business markets
- Track record of developing and driving marketing programmes/projects for commercial return
- A strong intellect, quick thinking with the ability to understand, manage and influence multiple stakeholders. Able to influence at senior levels within the organisation
- Proven track record in crafting compelling positioning and thought leadership content
- Strong communication and writing skills in English and ability to work across business lines, presenting to executive leadership and at different levels of management
- Exceptional team player with proven ability to lead through influence
Technical / Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor degree and 4+ years of proposition manager experience
Key Deliverables And KPIs
- Revenue growth
- Market share
- Customer usage
- Competitor wins
- Content consumption
- Share of voice