Front-end Engineer, Paris
RingCentral Engage Digital’s R&D department is looking for a front-end developer to join its experienced team of 13 developers in its offices in the heart of Paris’s 9th district.
About RingCentral Engage Digital
RingCentral Engage Digital facilitates the digital transformation of companies by helping them expand and steer their omni-digital customer relations.
We provide a platform that assembles all the customer interactions in one place (via messaging, social media, live-chat, mobile, email) and re-distributes them automatically according to availabilities, customer profiles, or type of requests to be able to handle them more efficiently. This gives companies a full history and precise account of each interaction to analyze and better manage their activity while increasing customer satisfaction.
RingCentral Engage Digital is based on a SaaS model and benefits from international exposure working with over 100 major players across 65 countries in the Telecom, Banking, Insurance, Utilities and Entertainment industries (Orange, Ooredoo, Deutsche Bahn, Banglalink, Proximus, SFR and many more).
- 14.5 million messages treated each month
- 1 million problems solved per month
- 60+ employees
- 100+ customers
- Present in 65 countries
- 40% growth in 2017
You’ll work closely with the other R&D developers and will have a direct impact on software used by top brands to manage their customer relationship. You’ll be implementing and improving features on the front-end part, also providing your input about design and user experience.
You will benefit from a permanent contract with a competitive compensation package (according to your profile and experience), which includes additional statutory time off (repos compensatoire), health insurance and subsidised lunches (tickets restaurant).
We are very serious about our products but we also like to relax, for example we have a permanent football table contest and regularly schedule drinkups.
You’ll benefit from good working conditions: dual screen, good seating, standing desk and powerful linux/mac boxes.
The ideal candidate
- you have solid experience with implementing complex design with HTML and CSS
- you understand basic UX rules to make usable interfaces
Other valued skills:
- experience with Ruby / Ruby on Rails / ERB or other similar back-end technologies
- experience with SASS / SCSS / compass / bourbon or similar
- experience with designer tool (photoshop, sketch, figma, etc.)
- knowledge about accessibility rules
How we work
- Ruby on Rails and ERB templating
- Faye (websocket push server)
- Heavy use of jQuery, a bit of vue.js
- Realtime events with WebSocket (faye.js)
- Testing with RSpec, Capybara, webkit, VCR, Jasmine
- Version control with git, merge requests with Gitlab
- abstract.com for design files sharing
- Issue tracking with JIRA