Director of Engineering - Partnership
Director of Engineering - Partnership
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Belmont, CA
RingCentral, Inc., a leading provider of Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS), fosters a dynamic, success-driven, and team-oriented environment committed to delivering simple and delightful products for our customers. We are looking for a candidate with an entrepreneurial spark and a passion for redefining how people communicate.
The RingCentral environment is dynamic, success-driven, team-oriented and committed to providing world class service for its customers. Do you have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral is one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world and is hands down the largest and fastest growing company in pure cloud business communication and collaboration space. We are committed to innovation, and we continuously out-innovate the competition. Our award-winning products are recognized leaders by Gartner and other prominent analysts. Communication is at the heart of every business, and our products enable people to do the work they want on the channel of their choice whether it’s voice, video, text or chat while eliminating the complexity and unnecessary expense of managing business communications. We are relentlessly focused on user experience.
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. We promote a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast daily as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is looking for a Director of Engineering, Partnership. This is a technical leadership role focused on running successful relationships with partner companies. The position is a part of engineering organization.
- Monitoring and maintaining the health of existing integrations
- Improvements to existing and creation of new integration solutions
- Close work with product, support, sales and business organizations
- Close work with engineering and operations teams
- Being a technical expert
- Being a solution architect
- Being a product expert
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required; Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field is strongly preferred
- Minimum 10 years of hands-on experience with large scale software development
- Understanding of cloud, on-premise and hybrid solutions
- Strong skills in systems architecture
- Ability to create solutions for reliable integrations
- Ability to work successfully in teams with non-technical piers
- Ability to work successfully with engineering and operations teams
- Understanding and ability to balance business needs and technical realities
- Proactive attitude
- Occasional travel required
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Experience with integrating cloud based solutions and on-premise systems
- Clear understanding of software architectures and realities of software development
- Understanding how large enterprises operate
- Experience of consulting for large enterprises
- Proven ability to plan and execute large distributed projects
- Experience with telco companies
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to Work as One™ from any location, on any device, and via any mode to better serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an EEOC employer.