Professional Services Client Partner - CLT
Professional Services (PS) Client Partner
The Professional Services (PS) Client Partner is a key member of the RingCentral PS sales team having primary responsibility for providing pre-sales professional services support for the RingCentral portfolio. Interacts directly with all levels of management on the customer accounts including the executive management team (CEO, CTO, COO, CIO, etc.) Identifies key customer requirements and presents RingCentral solutions that meet those requirements.
- Lead and oversee approval for scoping, planning, cost estimating, and pricing of consulting projects. This includes statement of work (SoW) development and risk assessment, including but not limited to defining goals and objectives, identifying and documenting client requirements, resource requirements, project budget, project risks, and the translation of the client’s business requirements into specific deliverables
- Establish and grow a productive relationship with Sales Team to ensure achievement of team goals in new customer acquisition and customer retention.
- Provide accurate forecasts of Professional Services bookings on a monthly basis.
- Provide management reporting on sales pipeline and project portfolio regarding schedule fidelity, adherence to budget, escalation of issues
- Identify sales opportunities and lead PS pre-sales planning, project pricing, bid review, and presentation of sales proposals
- Provide engagement oversight for project portfolio
- Manage day-to-day relationships with client stakeholders and resolution of all issues
- Direct and indirect management, coaching, and skills development of PS pre and post sales delivery consultants
- Transfer industry, technical, and product knowledge to customers
- Keep up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services
- Timely delivery of SoWs and executables
- Ability to travel within assigned geography