Analytics Manager (Customer Lifecycle Marketing)
RingCentral, Inc., a leading provider of Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS), fosters a dynamic, success-driven, and team-oriented environment committed to delivering simple and delightful products for our customers. We are looking for a candidate with an entrepreneurial spark and a passion for redefining how people communicate.
The RingCentral environment is dynamic, success-driven, team-oriented and committed to providing world class service for its customers. Do you have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
We’re not a phone company; we’re a cloud business-solutions provider. We've thrown out the old PBX along with its rigid rules and eliminated the complexity and unnecessary expense of managing business communications the old way.
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance.
We are currently looking for an Analytics Manager to provide deep, insightful, actionable customer insights to the dynamic Customer Lifecycle Marketing team and our cross-functional internal and external stakeholders. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a successful track record of “full stack” analytics, from requirements gathering, to data modelling and presenting insights that drive rapid growth for our growing suite of solutions. You will be an active member of a startup-style growth team, not a number-cruncher sitting on the sidelines.
- Manage the project lifecycle for analytics initiatives for the Customer Lifecycle Marketing team
- Drive analytical decision-making within a marketing department. Identify the data and structure analyses required to answer marketing questions and evaluate the performance of marketing programs.
- Provide performance monitoring reports and identify trends
- Work closely with business partners and cross-functional Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to elicit business requirements, facilitate review sessions and drive solutions
- Distinguish user requests from the underlying business need to align with macro vision and strategy
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding
- Develop and maintain documentation related to developing and modifying business processes and systems
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Business (or equivalent experience)
- 7 years of Analytics experience with SQL and BI tools such as Tableau or Microstrategy is a must
- In-depth experience with both structured and unstructured analytics systems (Hadoop, Vertica, Oracle, Teradata, Segment or similar)
- Advanced knowledge of software and spreadsheet applications, complex formula and macro creation required (Excel - Macros, PivotTables, VLOOKUP)
- Strong security and confidentiality practices with systems that handle sensitive data
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbally) with both technical and non-technical audiences at all levels of seniority
- Project management skills with a passion for teamwork and collaboration
- Be a self-starter who is able to deliver high-quality results while working in a fast-paced “startup within a public company” environment
- Experience in the SaaS business is a huge plus
- Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Applicants must be willing to report in Mandaluyong area and night shift (not shifting)
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premise systems, RingCentral empowers today’s mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today’s leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows. RingCentral is a leader in the 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Service Worldwide for the second consecutive year. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, Calif.
RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer.