Billing Analyst - French Speaker
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE:RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, RingCentral empowers today’s mobile and distributed workforce to communicate, collaborate, and connect from anywhere, on any device. RingCentral unifies voice, video, team messaging and collaboration, conferencing, online meetings, and integrated contact center solutions. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
Traditionally, business communications comprised a series of inflexible, expensive, and disparate systems: on-premises hardware–based private branch exchanges, or PBX systems, which are still prevalent in businesses today. The emergence of the cloud and SaaS business models, combined with the proliferation of smartphones and tablets, as well as the corresponding new paradigms in user experiences, has revolutionized how people communicate. RingCentral is leading the charge in cloud-based communications.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, with a market capitalization of over $3.5 billion. With a $500 million run rate, RingCentral is projected to reach $1 billion by 2020
This position reports to the Revenue Operations Billing Manager and this is an interdisciplinary position, which interacts with Billing, Sales, Legal and various Operational Managers.
- Responsible for all aspects of processing Billing and AR transactions
- Assist with the deal desk review of sales opportunities, contracts and non-‐ standard transactions
- Review and approve sales orders. Work closely with the sales team and provide guidance on entering sales orders consistently with company policies
- Review Invoices and Customer account. Work closely with cross-‐functional organization to resolve and support customer-‐billing issues/inquires.
- Assist Managers in performing internal control procedures to ensure SOX compliance.
- Prepare ad hoc analysis, when needed
- Ideally 3+ years of experience Billing and AR Operations experience required
- Solid planning and prioritization skills. Demonstrates high energy with the ability to remain flexible and change priorities in a challenging and fast-‐ paced environment
- Proven ability to work autonomously in a fast-‐paced and often ambiguous work environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills and customer service skills is required, as well as eagerness to learn and take on challenges in a rapidly growing and dynamic environment. Must be a team player and self-‐start
- Detailed-‐oriented with excellent analytical skills for data mining (with high volume transactions)
- Excellent computer skills with MS Office software, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint; and Independently take ownership to manage assigned tasks
- Knowledge of revenue accounting is a plus
- Software as a Service (SaaS) experience is a plus
- SFDC and NetSuite experience is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- Must be fluent in French