Enterprise Field Marketing – Pipeline Marketing Leader - Central US
Enterprise Field Marketing – Pipeline Marketing Leader
Job Type: Full time, Exempt
Location: US Central (remote)
RingCentral, Inc. is an award-winning global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premise systems, RingCentral solutions empower today’s mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today’s leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows.
We are a $860M company, disrupting the $100B business communications and collaboration market (Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft) with a killer product (Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader last 5 years) and rapid growth (34% year over year). We are pulling away from the competition and leaving them behind. We are looking for top talent to help us scale our revenues to $1B and beyond in the coming years.
The pipeline marketing leader is responsible for the development and execution of the integrated marketing plan that integrates all of our pipeline drivers (digital, channel, field marketing and sales) to ensure sufficient pipe coverage on day one of each quarter.
Other responsibilities include:
- Earn the role of trusted advisor on all things pipeline to the sales teams you support.
- Explore, create, execute, and optimize regional-specific demand gen programs such as executive engagements, events, sponsorships, ABM, direct mail, digital, etc.
- Partner with sales operations to monitor and forecast regional pipeline performance at the AVP/RVP/AE level.
- Alleviate regional pipeline gaps by creating an integrated bridge plan that details the pipeline drivers you will activate.
- Analyze data and review week-over-week performance reports to inform decision making.
- Collaborate with go-to-market leaders to proactively identify gaps, trends, best practices, headwinds, and tailwinds that impact the region.
- Work with Product Marketing to understand our content and messaging strategy, ideal customer profile, and personas to ensure localization, enablement and regional consumption.
- Bachelor’s degree, emphasis in marketing preferred.
- A minimum of five years field marketing experience supporting account executives and sales leadership (20+ people).
- Experience marketing SaaS offerings to corporate IT functions and CIOs in Fortune 1000 enterprises.
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously and communicate with remote management for extended periods of time.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) required; knowledge of Marketo, Outreach, Wrike, Tableau and com is preferred.
- Ability to be creative, efficient and productive with minimal supervision or guidance.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal & written).
- Experience working with geographically dispersed teams and colleagues.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to Work as OneTM from any location, on any device, and via any mode to better serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer.