Senior Salesforce CPQ Developer (Steelbrick)
Senior Salesforce CPQ Developer
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Belmont, CA
Department: IT & Business Services
RingCentral provides cloud computing based business phone systems designed for today's mobile and distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communication for modern, flexible business environments.
We’re not a phone company; we’re a cloud business-solutions provider. We've thrown out the old PBX along with its rigid rules and eliminated the complexity and unnecessary expense of managing business communications the old way.RingCentral provides cloud computing based business phone systems designed for today's mobile and distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communication for modern, flexible business environments.
We’re creating cool, disruptive products and we need your help!
We are looking for an experienced Senior Salesforce CPQ Developer who has distinctive problem-solving and analytical skills combined with strong business acumen and technical savviness. You will work with different departments including Sales, Marketing, Support, Services, Finance, IT and other Application Vendors to build CPQ solutions in RingCentral's CRM eco-system. To ensure we provide optimal service, you will be skilled at business processes and methodologies along with a strong background in CRM systems and Quote to Cash processes.
- A solid understanding of computer science, from algorithms and data structures to high-level design patterns and object-oriented programming.
- 5 or more years experience working with the Force.com platform (Apex Code, Visualforce Pages, Web Service APIs) Firm understanding of Salesforce Lightning: Experience developing Lightning Components - both within the Salesforce Lightning Design System and by writing custom Lightning Components.
- 3 or more years experience in deploying Salesforce CPQ (Steelbrick) for enterprise customers
- Experience with Development Tools and technologies: Visual Studio Code (or similar IDE), Git , SVN etc.
- Salesforce Certifications Highly Desirable
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent practical experience
Business Solutions Design, Delivery & Support:
- Experience with business requirements, technical analysis and design, coding, testing and implementing functionality/customizations within business systems
- Proactive and takes initiative to gather information, investigate gaps / issues, identifies potential solutions and presents to both Business and IT stakeholders
- Work closely with Vendors, Implementation Partners, Architects, Developers and Business Units to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Work with various teams to develop project milestones and timelines for development, UAT, production validation and go live
- Engage other areas such as security, SOX compliance, reporting, production and participate in change management support to ensure projects are addressed from end to end and the needs, interests and success criteria of the business are met
- Excellent written and oral communication and relationship building skills with both internal and external clients
- Create and maintain system-related documentation, such as business requirements, functional specifications, process flows, data maps, configuration worksheets, etc. with all pertinent project information
- Must exhibit strong security and confidentiality practices with systems that handle sensitive data
- Exposure to Quote to Cash processes and Billing eco-systems is highly desired
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and thrive in a rapidly changing business environment
- Can do attitude
- Interface and partner with Business Management Teams
- Ability to think critically, solve problems, make decisions and build trust across the organization
- Excellent negotiation, influencing, collaboration, communication, and presentation skills
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an EEOC employer.