Business Systems Analyst Intern
RingCentral’s Intern program, or as we like to call it — the RingTern program, is a 10-week internship. Throughout the 10-weeks, you will have the opportunity to gain “hands-on” experience of corporate life, be immersed in its active culture/community, and explore an employee’s daily life in a field of interest. The goal here is for you to acquire “real-world” experiences that will help you continue to pursue your career or reconsider your path.
Do you have a competitive edge and like to win? At RingCentral as a RingTern, you will compete for prizes with individual elevator pitches, team product challenges, off site excursions and company events. While you are here you will experience what it’s like to be part of a growing tech company that is dominating their industry, breaking down barriers and boasts a 40% ratio of intern of hire.
Our mentors strive to develop their interns into independent and confident employees. Here at RingCentral, interns are not “hand-held” or micro-managed; instead, they are encouraged to problem-solve and succeed independently.
Here are a few reasons to consider being a RingTern at RingCentral:
1) You have a competitive edge and like to win. Here, you’ll compete for prizes with individual elevator pitches, team product challenges, off-site excursions, and company events. We call it collaborative competition and it’s a great way to experience the way we work.
2) Hyper-growth, for you and your career. RingCentral is growing at an annual rate of 30%. Every year. So now is a great time to join us. It also means there are lots of interesting, real-world challenges to help us solve.
3) Mentors who are in it for you. Our mentors will work with you to help you grow and achieve your goals. No micro-management and no busy-work. The goal is to help you problem-solve and succeed independently.
So, join RingCentral as an intern this summer and discover what it feels like to win together.
Early Intern Application Deadline is March 4, 2020
Final Intern Application Deadline: April 6, 2020
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Belmont, CA
Our Business Systems Analyst Intern will support the needs of Finance, HR, Legal and PMO (Project Management Office) business partners, perform research and create deliverables related to IT projects and tasks, work on special projects, assist with documentation, and process improvements.
- Elicit business requirements, process improvements, product enhancements and maintain related documentation
- Develop precise documentation of prioritized functional requirements that can directly be converted to test plans, use cases, and system conceptual designs
- Partner with the development team to deliver solutions
- Monitor and track project’s progress and track any issues that arise
- Perform other related duties and participate in special projects as assigned
- Must be in Junior or Senior year in college to be considered
- Ideally studying Engineering or Computer Science
- Has understanding and exposure to Finance, Accounting, HR, Legal, and/or Project Management subject areas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office /Google products and of organization tools
- Experience with SaaS/Cloud software: NetSuite a plus
- Curious about what it takes to run a company / Enterprise Resource Planning
- Excited about learning new technologies, compliance and industry best practices
- Solutions-oriented; ability to think critically and to take action as needed
- Highly collaborative and enjoys working in a team setting
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Full-time, throughout the summer of 2020 [10-week internship]
- Must be available to start either June 9th or June 16th
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.