Business Systems Analyst - Workday
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, market capitalization of over $18 billion and we are very excited to have surpassed our previous goal of a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate ahead of schedule.
- Craig Hallum: “Predictably Exceptional Results – We’ve Come To Expect Nothing Less.”
- Deutsche Bank: “Executing like a Well-Oiled Machine.”
- Jeffries: “Firing On All Cylinders.”
- Northland: “As UCaaS Market Evolves, RNG Excels”
We’re creating cool, disruptive products and we need your help!
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Belmont, California
We are looking for an experienced Workday Business Systems Analyst who will engage with business stakeholders in HR to understand their systems and user needs, drill into the details to analyze complex processes and translate them into business and functional requirements. You will be responsible for documenting requirements, defining scope and objectives, systems configuration, testing, implementation, continuous improvement and ongoing support. To ensure we provides optimal service, you will be skilled at business processes and methodologies along with a strong analytical and data modeling background. This is a full-time position at RingCentral’s new Belmont Campus.
Business Requirements & Analysis:
- Acts as the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams
- Analyze existing and future state business processes, systems and flows of data
- Develop and maintain documentation related to developing and modifying business processes and systems
- Participate in systems implementation projects (requirements documentation, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution)
- Critically evaluates information gathered from multiple sources, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding
- Distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs to align with macro vision and strategy
Business Solutions Design & Delivery:
- Proactive and takes initiative to gather information, investigate gaps / issues, identifies potential solutions and presents to both Business and IT stakeholders
- Work closely with Vendors, Implementation Partners, Architects, Developers and Business Units to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Facilitate review sessions with functional owners, subject matter experts and end-user representatives
- Oversee the project lifecycle for projects within HR and Legal systems
- Work with various teams to develop project milestones and timelines for development, UAT, production validation and go live
- Ensure training and timely communications in accordance with project timelines
- Engage other areas of HRIS such as security, reporting, production and participate in change management support to ensure projects are addressed from end to end and the needs, interests and success criteria of the business are met
- Interface and partner with Business Management Teams
- Ability to think critically, solve problems, make decisions and build trust across the organization
- Excellent negotiation, influencing, collaboration, communication, and presentation skills,
- Build and manage global teams. Guide and coach team members.
- Effectively remove blockers and mitigate project risks maximizing team productivity and ensuring delivery
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field and equivalent practical experience
- 5 + years of knowledge and related industry experience in one or more business domains with other HR HCM systems such as SAP or PeopleSoft
- 3 + years of experience implementing, configuring, customizing and integrating one or more SaaS software (Eg: Workday, ADP, Salesforce, iCertis, Conga, Spring, NetSuite)
- Strong technical experience with XSLT, XTT, XML and object-oriented development including Java
- Experience with Web Services and APIs (WSDL, SOAP, REST and WS standards)
- Experience with building web services integrations (REST/SOAP)
- Understanding of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is highly desirable
- In-depth experience with Workday HCM, Benefits, Compensation, Talent management, Performance, Recruiting, Absence management, Time tracking, Reports, Calculated fields, EIB, Workday Studio integration & Dashboard creation
- Experience with the full lifecycle of both implementations, upgrades and providing Workday Support.
- Strong Workday security, business process design, and integrations experience
- Must exhibit strong security and confidentiality practices with systems that handle sensitive data
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.