Sales Operations and Enablement Manager (Salesforce)
Sales Operations Manager, Salesforce, Enterprise Sales
The RingCentral environment is dynamic, success-driven, team-oriented and committed to providing world class service for its customers. Do you have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
We’ve changed the way large companies handle digital customer enquiries and allowed millions of consumers around the world to engage with their favorite brands through new digital channels like WhatsApp, iMessage, Facebook Messenger, Youtube and many more!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees.
The Sales Operations Manager role requires extensive experience supporting a fast paced and growing global Sales department focusing on Enterprise Sales. As the Sales Operations Manager, you will be the right hand to the VP of RingCentral Engage Digital managing all day to day sales operations requirements for the organization. The role requires a high degree of collaboration with sales leadership and the ability to translate sales activities and data into actionable insights that will ultimately drive the attainment of aggressive revenue targets.
Sales Operations :
- Drive strategic sales initiatives and sales programs, driving sales velocity and revenue attainment
- Develop and execute on sales and organizational strategies to drive growth and efficiencies
- Manage pipeline and forecast activities to provide clear line of sight to revenue opportunities
- Coordinate Business Reviews and exec presentations/communications
- Support VP’s, RVP’s and AE’s on account planning activities
- Develop and manage executive dashboards to report on key metrics and KPI’s
- Develop territory plans and models to optimize coverage models
- Manage and support accurate SFDC sales stages to support sales motion
- Knowledge of Sales Methodologies
- Actively identify and manage issues/risk within the sales organization
- Drive automation of existing processes and reports
- Design and maintain data-driven dashboards for the sales leadership to report on trends/insights
- Collaborate with the Enterprise stakeholders and managers to understand their needs for enablement and training and develop solutions in a timely fashion.
Manage the development of all learning content for sales enablement curriculum covering all RingCentral products, process, and sales methodologies.
Stay informed on cutting-edge tools and technology that may be leveraged to improve sales productivity.
Measure and report on the effectiveness of field sales enablement investments and programs. KPIs should be measured weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually and trending and analysis applied to the result.
- Participate in the development of learning contents for sales enablement curriculum covering RingCentral products, process, and sales methodologies.
- Assist with the delivery of our new hire sales enablement curriculum (FITE CLUB)
- Collaborate with members from various departments within the Company including the Sales Development Training Program to ensure that enablement resources and training content are both relevant and effective for the audience and their business needs.
Qualifications and Desired Skills
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in Sales Operations for Enterprise Sales
- Experience with Salesforce.com CRM and other cloud-based sales systems and tools
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Lucid, Visio, PowerPoint and data visualization tools
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including listening and presentation skills
- Ability to gather, interpret and apply critical thinking to data to help inform decisions
- Strong analytical, organization, problem-solving and consistent follow-through skills
- Ability to think and influence both at the strategic and execution level
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks, projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Experience documenting processes using project management methodologies
- Ability to work in a self-directed manner