Growth Marketing Expert
Growth Marketing Expert
Type: Full-time, Exempt
Location: Belmont, California
We are looking for a growth expert to act as a revenue catalyst on our small and medium business (SMB) marketing team. This role’s primary goal is to identify, plan, pilot, and scale innovative marketing programs beyond our existing, proven efforts. Our ideal candidate is action-oriented, results-driven, and a creative problem solver. Success in this job demands the ability to balance a “just do it” entrepreneurial spirit with a “let’s do it” collaborative style.
- Gain a deep understanding of RingCentral's SMB product portfolio, target audience, and go-to-market strategy.
- Envision new hypotheses for reaching, attracting, and retaining more SMB customers.
- Develop the most promising opportunities into measurable tests with upside for growth.
- Roll up sleeves and get “just do it” hacks into the market quickly and efficiently.
- Team with Marketing, Sales, or Product teams to launch larger “let’s do it” hybrid programs that overlap with existing programs or require cross-functional support.
- Leverage quantifiable results to make start/stop/continue decisions and garner more resources—both people and spend—when justified.
- Synthesize learnings into clear points of view that stimulate innovation company-wide.
- Provide weekly, monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc reporting on programs and results.
- Bachelor’s degree, M.B.A. preferred
- 5+ years of success as a performance marketer or growth hacker, preferably in tech
- Proven experience with broad array of customer acquisition strategies, including digital, web, social, content, email, direct mail, events, and/or viral
- Strong people skills to mobilize stakeholders across the organization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to translate ideas into clear and compelling plans
- Strong project management skills to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to Work as OneTM from any location, on any device, and via any mode to better serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer.