IT Project Manager
IT Project Manager – PMO
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Belmont, CA
Department: Business Services
RingCentral, Inc., a leading provider of Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS), fosters a dynamic, success-driven, and team-oriented environment committed to delivering simple and delightful products for our customers. We are looking for a candidate with an entrepreneurial spark and a passion for redefining how people communicate.
RingCentral is one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world and is hands down the largest and fastest growing company in pure cloud business communication and collaboration space. We are committed to innovation, and we continuously out-innovate the competition. Our award-winning products are recognized leaders by Gartner and other prominent analysts. Communication is at the heart of every business, and our products enable people to do the work they want on the channel of their choice whether it’s voice, video, text or chat while eliminating the complexity and unnecessary expense of managing business communications. We are relentlessly focused on user experience.
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. We promote a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast daily as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is seeking a seasoned Project Management professional to lead cross-functional IT Business Service projects. This role is responsible for driving the execution of IT Business Service projects to enable transformation, growth, maturity and scale. You will lead projects that are laying the foundation and helping scale our core internal business systems. You will work cross-functionally with business partners to deliver solutions for our unique internal business needs. A successful candidate will have experience operating in high-pressure situations, a proven ability to handle competing priorities and possess a high level of discipline while remaining flexible.
- Responsible for taking small to large, company-wide, mission critical programs/projects from ideation through final implementation and go-live
- Provides overall communication and interfaces with all areas affected by the program/
project includingcross-functional stakeholders, business sponsors and vendors
- Drive prioritization of business requirements and roadmap
- Partner with both technical and non-technical peers to execute on work throughout the project life-cycle
- Own the program schedule, task assignments, and manage schedule progress - from large
phasesthrough to detailed tasks, including understanding and managing dependencies
- Become a trusted partner with Business and accepted into the business team’s inner circle of influence
- Understand operational issues and opportunities (business processes), and help drive technical solutions to scale business operations and ensure compliance
- Drive results; own the portfolio of projects, and lead projects to achieve desired goals while keep cross functional teams accountable
- As a PM, you will develop functional process flows, road-mapping and portfolio presentations
- Minimum 5+ years of project management with enterprise solutions in SaaS environments
- PMP, CSM, ITIL certifications a plus
- Experience with Financial, HR, Legal SaaS Systems (Eg: NetSuite, Workday, Salesforce)
- Proven experience in managing multiple large programs/projects in an enterprise environment
- Excellent communication, problem solving, conflict / resolution management, active listening, time management, and interpersonal skills required
- Experience with Agile methodology a plus
- Ability to work independently and in ambiguous situations
- Experience leading an internationally distributed team
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer.