Director, Strategic Communications - Innovation
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, market capitalization of over $18 billion and we are very excited to have surpassed our previous goal of a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate ahead of schedule.
- Craig Hallum: “Predictably Exceptional Results – We’ve Come To Expect Nothing Less.”
- Deutsche Bank: “Executing like a Well-Oiled Machine.”
- Jeffries: “Firing On All Cylinders.”
- Northland: “As UCaaS Market Evolves, RNG Excels”
We’re creating cool, disruptive products and we need your help!
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Belmont, CA
This role will support the Chief Innovation Officer and serve as her primary communications strategist and advisor in articulating the vision for the company’s technology transformation both internally and externally.
We are looking for a passionate story-teller. A person who combines an astute business mind with knowledge and thirst to understand how technology is shaping the connected world. A strategist who enjoys an intellectual conversation and who has the narrative ability to dig into the details and find gemstones. You will influence the product strategy, develop core positioning and messaging. You will bring clarity and simplicity to executive communications and product positioning.
- Serve as the chief communications strategist and advisor to the Chief Innovation Officer and other product leaders.
- Develop the relevant messaging and positioning strategies that will differentiate RingCentral.
- Develop powerful and visually-compelling C-suite keynote presentations that tell our business story.
- Provide strategic counsel for a variety of communications issues and events.
- Prepare C-suite meeting presentations on behalf of the Innovation division.
- Develop thoughtful narratives and raise the profiles of executive leaders.
- Develop internal employee communication messaging on behalf of the Innovation leaders (e.g., All Hands meetings, written updates).
- Research and analyze key market trends, analyst reports, customer needs, and competitive offerings to inform the product leaders.
- Build and execute the overall internal and external communications strategy to align with the business, product, and marketing goals.
- Candidate should be a strategic thinker and an excellent writer/communicator
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to draft and package top-notch content on rapid deadlines.
- Substantial experience dealing with senior executives and the ability to craft strategic and succinct presentations to executive leadership
- 10+ years of experience leading strategic communications in the technology industry
- Knowledge of major analyst firm business models, processes and online resources (Gartner, Forrester, IDC, etc.)
- Product Marketing experience is a plus
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.