Channel Sales - Solutions Engineer - UCaaS - SoCal - Remote
Channel Sales - Solutions Engineer – UCaaS
Job Type: Full-time, Exempt
Location: US West Area- Remote
Department: Solutions Engineering
The RingCentral environment is fast paced, high octane, success driven, team oriented and committed to growing the business in the rapidly growing UCaaS market.
Do you have the ability to thrive in the exciting RingCentral environment?
We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
The RingCentral Channel Solutions Engineer is a technical pre-sales specialist, responsible for partnering with National Account Managers (NAM), Regional Channel Mangers (RCM), and Channel Partners.
A Channel SE should have in-depth knowledge
Primary responsibilities include general partner
- Align with key Channel and Carrier Partners to better understand opportunities and support requirements
- Provide in-region
onsitesupport for Partners and Customers
- Partner with Product team stakeholders to develop and prioritize Product roadmap
- Cultivate relationships with internal and external aligned Partners and resource
- Partner with the team to evaluate new technical solutions to meet or exceed prospect and customer requirements
- Keep up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services
- Support and participate with the Sales Engineers in performing advanced technical presentations for customers, and prospects, remotely and in-person
- Develop and maintain
expert understandingof all RingCentral applications and products
- Represent RingCentral at conferences, industry, and sales events
- Actively participate as
aSME for RingCentral products and technologies
- 7+ years of experience serving in the capacity of a Technical Sales Engineer in a SaaS (Software as a Service) environment, or equivalent, relevant experience
- 3+ years of management experience in similar industries
- Proven ability to provide technical leadership to the account team and engineers
- Ability to teach other members of the team and effectively manage a team of highly skilled Sales Engineers
- Must be able to coordinate across various groups and functional teams
- Ability to apply solutions, technology and products to a business opportunity.
- Willingness to travel regularly throughout assigned region
- Knowledge and demonstrated operating experience in one or more of the following areas of specialization: Voice, Video, Mobile Communications
- Knowledge of VoIP and data networking protocols
- Understanding of customer communications requirements for enterprise business markets.
knowledge includingsolution, technology and product offerings.
- Demonstrates the ability to excel at understanding and communicating complex technical solutions and issues.
- Some understanding of software development technologies is desirable.
- Some experience
withproject management and resource tracking desired.
- Demonstrated ability to implement, drive and track projects.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an EEOC employer.