Sales Director, Contact Center, Western USA
Sales Director, Contact Center Practice, Mid-Market (MM) & Majors Business Segments
Job Type: Full-time, Exempt
Location: Western USA or Rocky Mountain Region
We are a $860M company, disrupting the $100B business communications and collaboration market (Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft) with a killer product (Gartner MQ Leader last 5 years) and rapid growth (34% YOY). We are now pulling away from the competition and leaving them behind as we scale our product revenues and product capabilities. We are looking for outstanding talent to help us scale our revenues to $1B and beyond in the coming years.
- Lead and drive overall sales strategy to develop and close new business within the Western United States
- and architect a winning sales team through hiring and inspiring team members
- Plan and lead regularly scheduled forecast meetings
- Coach direct reports regarding key account strategies to drive closure
- Report on sales activity and forecast to RingCentral’s leadership team
- Align and leverage internal resources to build, develop, and close strategic account and wins
- Lead and inspire the sales organization to achieve quarterly and annual revenue growth targets by establishing sales goals and monitoring their achievement
- sales through competitive analysis and thoughtful product positioning
- Provide focused leadership to the sales team that will foster success based on a culture of customer success
- Evangelize and embed a sales pipeline management process by developing and maintaining executive and senior-level client relationships key accounts
- Maintain a personal presence and be visible the sales team through customer engagements
- Directly participate in closing deals with target accounts and driving business initiatives for future success
- 5+ years of 1 leadership in UC SaaS platform sales
- Deep knowledge of Customer Experience & Contact Center space
- Demonstrated sales record of obtaining / exceeding team quotas.
- Experience scaling field hiring, territory planning and creating
- Exhibiting executive presence both customers facing and internal stakeholders
- Success prospecting, engaging, acquiring major/enterprise level customers
What we offer:
- Base + Uncapped commission plan
- Benefits – effective day one (Health, Dental, Vision)
- RSU's (Restricted Stock Units), equity accumulation
- Ramped Quota / Training with full commission potential
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- A phenomenal culture with an entrepreneurial approach
- (10) Company Wide Holidays
- Flexible PTO plan
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
RingCentral, Inc.NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees as One TM from any location, on any device, and via any mode to better serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an EEOC employer.