Senior IT Manager, End User Services
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, with a market capitalization of over $6 billion. With +$600 million run rate, RingCentral is projected to reach $1billion by 2020. Examples of Wall Street analyst quotes post Q3 earnings:
- Craig Hallum:“Predictably Exceptional Results – We’ve Come To Expect Nothing Less.”
- Deutsche Bank:“Executing like a Well-Oiled Machine.”
- Jeffries:“Firing On All Cylinders.”
- Northland:“As UCaaS Market Evolves, RNG Excels”
We’re creating cool, disruptive products and we need your help!
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Denver, CO
RingCentral is looking for a Senior IT Manager, End User Services who will be responsible for leading a team of IT professionals charged with delivering a high-quality portfolio of IT services to users and businesses in the US Mountain, Central and East Coast locations. In addition, you will be a transformational leader ensuring delivery of end user services is optimized across the helpdesk, desktop, and site IT support functions.
This position is responsible for partnering with all IT and business leadership to plan, design, develop, transform, automate, maintain, and operate End User Services and Technologies. He/She will also be working to build new services / transform existing services as required by the growing needs of the company and as a result will be need to have strong interpersonal and communication skills. This individual will work out of the Centennial, Colorado office.
- Manage the transformation and delivery of end user services and related technologies including applications, software, laptops, desktops, mobile phones, and A/V equipment.
- Manage and provide site leadership / direction for the IT infrastructure and operations team located in the US Mountain, Central and East Cost locations.
- Continuously seek and develop innovative solutions to business problems leading the change and adoption of new processes, services and technologies to meet the needs of the business and key stakeholders.
- Oversee a team of technical support staff who are responsible for the full lifecycle of end user services from design, build, introduction, and retirement/refresh of equipment, software, application and services.
- Track, maintain, and create key metrics and client satisfaction measures focusing on the continuous improvement of the service.
- Sponsor and/or lead special projects relating to ensuring successful delivery and support of End User Services.
- Lead effort to optimize the delivery of End User Services utilizing resources from the IT infrastructure, desktop and helpdesk support functions.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with the businesses and key stakeholders mapping their needs to the end user services being provided by IT.
- Ensure global standards, documentation, and processes for End User Services (ie: hardware, escalation, procurement, asset management, etc.) are created, deployed, and kept up to date.
- Manage compliance with corporate policies, HIPAA, SOX, Security and represent End User Services on response to internal and external audits.
- Focus on improving service delivery through effective use of ITIL methodologies, best practice, and industry standards.
- Create and track key performance indicators, staffing ratios, trends, and benchmarks
- Develop/plan budget and recommendations for personnel, training, equipment, materials and all other end user services related activities.
- Develop and communicate department to company goals and mission to team members, provide consistent performance feedback, and create opportunities and framework for team member career advancement.
- Interview/hire new employees, evaluates performance, and assess personnel/take action where required.
- Create and execute End User Services strategic roadmaps, update the priorities and document staffing/resourcing requirements for current and future needs.
- Ensure resources are available for proper 24x7 support of the services along with accounting for individual vacation and holidays.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, CS, MIS, Business, or related field
- 10+ years or more overall IT experience
- 5+ years or more of IT management experience
- Experience managing teams that deliver end user services and related technologies specifically working with software as a service providers, support of Apple, Microsoft, and Android based laptops, desktops, and mobile phones and support of A/V equipment.
- Proven track record of working with facilities to successfully deliver on all IT related aspects of a facilities related projects.
- Experience utilizing the various case management tools to develop and report on key metrics and reports
- Ability to work across and manage distributed teams
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively to all levels of an organization especially to key business partners and executives.
- Project management skills, to manage projects effectively and deliver on time and within budget
- Proven success in transforming End User Services with the focus on optimizing the use of a Global Helpdesk.
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams in successfully implementing new technologies and services.
- Strong business acumen, as well as strong analytical and strategic thinking abilities to draw conclusions based on data
- Self-motivated individual capable of working in a face-paced, dynamic environment
- Detail and results oriented; skilled at both planning and hands-on execution
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.