Product Marketing Intern- GTM Strategy
RingCentral’s Intern program, or as we like to call it — the RingTern program, is a 10-week internship. Throughout the 10-weeks, you will have the opportunity to gain “hands-on” experience of corporate life, be immersed in its active culture/community, and explore an employee’s daily life in a field of interest. The goal here is for you to acquire “real-world” experiences that will help you continue to pursue your career or reconsider your path.
Do you have a competitive edge and like to win? At RingCentral as a RingTern, you will compete for prizes with individual elevator pitches, team product challenges, off site excursions and company events. While you are here you will experience what it’s like to be part of a growing tech company that is dominating their industry, breaking down barriers and boasts a 40% ratio of intern of hire.
Our mentors strive to develop their interns into independent and confident employees. Here at RingCentral, interns are not “hand-held” or micro-managed; instead, they are encouraged to problem-solve and succeed independently.
Here are a few reasons to consider being a RingTern at RingCentral:
1) You have a competitive edge and like to win. Here, you’ll compete for prizes with individual elevator pitches, team product challenges, off-site excursions, and company events. We call it collaborative competition and it’s a great way to experience the way we work.
2) Hyper-growth, for you and your career. RingCentral is growing at an annual rate of 30%. Every year. So now is a great time to join us. It also means there are lots of interesting, real-world challenges to help us solve.
3) Mentors who are in it for you. Our mentors will work with you to help you grow and achieve your goals. No micro-management and no busy-work. The goal is to help you problem-solve and succeed independently.
So, join RingCentral as an intern this summer and discover what it feels like to win together.
Early Intern Application Deadline is March 4, 2020
Final Intern Application Deadline: April 6, 2020
The PMM GTM team operates within both Sales and Marketing functions, ensuring alignment and accelerating growth. Do you want to make a measurable impact on the business during your internship at a leading technology company?
The GTM Team sees this internship as a unique opportunity to learn the intricacies of a fast-paced marketing and sales organization while contributing to a rapidly growing company that will hit $1B in the next fiscal year.
This project gives interns the real-world opportunity to update messaging and assets that directly benefit the sales teams and ensure messaging is aligned with strategic corporate guidelines. This will allow interns the ability to analyze and interpret ways to improve messaging, assets, and collateral that will be used during outreach to potential buyers. Interns will work directly with their supervisor to create a customized plan of deliverables matched to the intern's skill set and background.
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Belmont, CA
- Updating our modern selling assets in our Social Selling Program
- Tracking and analyzing content usage across our distribution channels
- Email outreach sequences & research on new, different approaches to generate the highest responses.
- Graduating senior with a marketing background
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work autonomously, prioritize and meet deadlines within specified time constraints
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to provide solutions to a variety of issues across different disciplines
- Experience or interest in cloud product marketing, enterprise sales, or pre-sales
- Ability to analyze and interpret analytics in google sites and other analytical tools
- Core competencies of sales alignment and sales enablement - how to develop and deliver content to various sales segments.
- Data-driven recommendations - utilizing available data to identify potential roadblocks and suggest the most appropriate course of action to achieve better results.
- Sales prospecting strategy and tactics - constructing a successful outbound email sequence for business development representatives.
- Full-time, throughout the summer of 2020 [10-week internship]
- Must be available to start either June 9th or June 16th
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.