Professional Services Sales Support
RingCentral provides cloud business phone systems designed for today's mobile, distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communications for modern, flexible business environments.
The RingCentral environment is fast paced, high octane, success driven, team oriented and committed to growing the business in a virtually untapped market. Do you have the ability to thrive in a startup environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
The Client Partner is a key member of the RingCentral PS sales team having primary responsibility for providing pre-sales professional services support for the RingCentral portfolio. Interacts directly with all levels of management on the customer accounts including the executive management team (CEO, CTO, COO, CIO, etc.) Identifies key customer requirements and presents RingCentral solutions that meet those requirements.
- Responsible for driving professional services sales for Ring Central
- Passionate about delivering exceptional value and experience as they help customers plan, procure, implement, operate, and refresh technology
- Act as a subject-matter expert within the company to evangelize services offerings
- Provide insight to ensure product management and marketing efforts support the company’s overall financial and operational strategies and goals
- Act as the Services pursuit leader for assigned sales teams within a region
- Qualify incoming opportunities as relevant to our services catalog, and advise the sales team on win strategies
- Coordinate go-to-market efforts to drive lead generation for Services opportunities
- Lead calls with customer technical teams for needs analysis
- Develop proposals and be accountable for accompanying statements of work
- Engage internal resources, or external partners, to develop proposals
- Actively support business appointments with accounts remotely and onsite as needed
- Drive the services pipeline within their assigned territory
- Collaborate with Service Delivery and Practice Directors to refine existing go-to-market strategies
- Support marketing programs such as website content, sales literature, and trade shows
- Bachelors degree in a technical or business discipline (optional)
- At least 2-3 years experience in selling and delivering consulting services (background in selling and delivering consulting services should be extensive and allow for examples of engagements where you were the primary leader of solution sales of more than $500,000 per account)
- Knowledge and demonstrated operating experience in one or more of the following areas of specialization: Voice, Video, Mobile Communications, Fixed Mobile Convergence
- VoIP, Mobile, or IMS Network Architectures (including experience with all VoIP network elements – Soft Switch, MGW, MGC, SBC, CPE)
- Strong understanding of VoIP and data networking protocols including: SIP, MGCP, RTP, IMS, HTTP/S, XML, SMTP, SNMP, SSH, etc.
- Understanding of customer communications requirements for enterprise business markets.
- Abilities in developing proposals, creating value propositions, and selling up to seven figure consulting engagements
- Effective engagement estimation capabilities
- Deliver engagement oversight resulting in on-time, on-budget delivery of contracted services
- Proven ability to sell follow-on service engagements to existing clients
- Strong telecommunications background (with telephony and Soft Switch emphasis preferred).
Now, a little more about us...
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of cloud business communications solutions. Easier to manage and more flexible than on-premise communications systems, RingCentral’s cloud solution meets the needs of modern distributed and mobile workforces, while eliminating the expense of on-premise hardware and software. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California