Business Development Representative
Title: Business Development Representative
Job Type: Full Time
Location: London (Ealing), UK
The RingCentral environment is fast paced, high octane, success driven, team oriented and committed to growing the business in a virtually untapped market. Do you have the ability to thrive in startup environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
We are currently looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) to increase the qualified pipeline of new opportunities for our Outbound and Inbound Sales team. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development experience at multiple executive levels within a small to medium sized organisation.
- Utilise a consistent contact attempt process via phone, email and chat to follow-up, nurture and qualify leads generated by marketing campaigns.
- Prospect, educate and qualify leads to create sales-ready opportunities.
- Keep abreast of the industry and technologies to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects and customers.
- Follow the established RingCentral pre-sales process and consistently use Salesforce.com to document prospect interaction, ensuring efficient lead management.
- Develop and maintain daily plans to maximise phone time, including pre-call planning, adhering to metrics and customising scripts to market segments and prospect type.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Lead qualification/ Sales Development
- Familiarity with cloud based software services a plus
- Strong ability to learn new technology and ramp-up quickly
- Ability to work in high-energy sales team environment as a team player
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills and strong writing skills
- Quick and efficient with a computer
What we offer:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Uncapped Commissions (Paid Monthly) with exponential multiplier increases
- Stock option
- Immediate full benefits (Health, Vision, Dental) effective day one at no cost to you
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organisation
Now, a little more about us...
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) provides cloud computing based business phone systems designed for today's mobile and distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communication for modern, flexible business environments. RingCentral is in London (Ealing), UK.
RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer.
Compensation Based on Experience.