Design Proposal Specialist
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. To ensure that everyone has a healthy work-life balance, employees have a Culture Club that creates office celebrations throughout the year.
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Manila, Philippines
RingCentral is looking for a creative Design Proposal Specialist to arm our proposal team with innovative proposal graphics, and high quality end-to-end RFP design presentations designed to win more business in RingCentral’s proposal efforts including requests for proposals (RFP), requests for qualifications (RFQ), requests for information (RFI), and security questionnaires. This role will also help expand RingCentral sales efforts by coordinating and organizing responses to customer requests. This role is highly visible across multiple departments and requires someone with a strong ‘can do’ attitude. This individual will also need to manage timely deliverables with excellent communication and cross functional partnering skills.
- Format proposals, graphics and other documents to ensure best-in-class proposal presentations that are high in quality and designed to win more business
- Work with Content Proposal Writer to organize and coordinate layout of content and graphics within RFP tool
- Create and format visually appealing templates in compliance with RFP requirements and in adherence to RingCentral branding guidelines
- Work with subject matter experts to turn written, numerical, and existing content into compelling graphical representations
- Perform visual, design and formatting quality assurance inspection of all proposals before final submission
- Own process improvement on visual designs and usability and share best practices with the team
- Post completed graphics to RFP library (e.g., logos, stock image arts, future reusable materials, etc.).
- Assist Proposal Managers with responding to RFP questions
- Edit and proofread documents for grammar, clarity, brand, and messaging consistency
- Develop RingCentral’s content library for response to customer requests
- Research and write qualification content, and interview technical staff to draft project descriptions, staff bios and technical content
- Attain expert knowledge of RingCentral products, features, benefits, security details, differentiators, future product releases, etc
- Bachelor's degree holder with 1-3 years of sales, marketing, project management, or proposal coordination experience
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator, PhotoShop, Acrobat DC, Microsoft Office products and other graphics and desktop publishing software.
- Ability to design compelling visual graphics from ideas and concepts while adhering to milestone schedules and timelines
- Ability to partner, collaborate and work cross functionally with creative marketing team
- Experience working on proposals, including final review
- Experience using proposal software as well as sales and marketing technologies such as SFDC and analytics tools
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking abilities to draw conclusions based on data
- Proven success developing and managing projects in a cross-functional environment
- Excellent written English language skills
- Strong verbal and presentation skills
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Results oriented, strong attention to detail and skilled at both planning and hands-on-execution
- Strong self-motivated individual capable of working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Must be willing to work USA hours or early morning shift
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.