Senior Billing Analyst
Senior Billing Analyst
Job Type: Contract-to-Hire
Location: Charlotte, NC
Department: Finance Operations
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, market capitalization of over $18 billion and we are very excited to have surpassed our previous goal of a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate ahead of schedule.
We are expanding our revenue operations team and looking for experienced a Senior Billing Analyst to thrive in a fast-paced and goal-oriented department. This position reports to a Revenue Operations Billing Manager and is an interdisciplinary position, which interacts with Billing, Sales, Legal and various Operational Managers.
- Review and resolve post-sales customer disputes:
- Act as a liaison with external customers and internal stakeholders (Sales Ops, Legal, CSM, Collections)
- Validating contract rates versus invoices generated to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Calculating adjustments (including credit memos), generating rebills and ensuring all adjustments are booked
- Participate in customer account reconciliation projects
- Complete quarter-end close per internal published calendar
- Point of contact for other Billing team members located in our global offices
- Ensure all cases are completed in a timely manner and escalate all dependencies
- Engage in special projects to serve as SME to drive system or process enhancements
- Serve as a mentor to junior billing analyst in Charlotte office
- Assist with the deal desk review of sales opportunities, contracts, and non-standard transactions
- Assist Managers in performing internal control procedures to ensure SOX compliance
- Review the validity of dispute and provide adjustments amounts as appropriate
- 3+ years of experience Billing and AR Operations experience required
- 1-2 years of customer-facing dispute resolution
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- Knowledge of revenue accounting
- Experience with mid-volume phone calls to resolve disputes
- Solid planning and prioritization skills. Demonstrates high energy with the ability to remain flexible and change priorities in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills and customer service skills are required
- Exemplify an eagerness to learn and take on challenges in a rapidly growing and dynamic environment
- Must be a team player and self-start
- Detailed-oriented with excellent analytical skills for data mining (with high volume transactions)
- Software as a Service (SaaS) experience is a plus
- SFDC and NetSuite experience is a plus
- Excellent computer skills with MS Office software, including intermediate to advanced Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, etc.
- Independently takes ownership to manage assigned tasks
- Flexible and willing to work overtime when needed
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.