Product Management (Innovation) Intern
RingCentral’s Intern program, or as we like to call it — the RingTern program, is a 10-week internship. Throughout the 10-weeks, you will have the opportunity to gain “hands-on” experience of corporate life, be immersed in its active culture/community, and explore an employee’s daily life in a field of interest. The goal here is for you to acquire “real-world” experiences that will help you continue to pursue your career or reconsider your path.
Do you have a competitive edge and like to win? At RingCentral as a RingTern, you will compete for prizes with individual elevator pitches, team product challenges, off site excursions and company events. While you are here you will experience what it’s like to be part of a growing tech company that is dominating their industry, breaking down barriers and boasts a 40% ratio of intern of hire.
Our mentors strive to develop their interns into independent and confident employees. Here at RingCentral, interns are not “hand-held” or micro-managed; instead, they are encouraged to problem-solve and succeed independently.
Here are a few reasons to consider being a RingTern at RingCentral:
1) You have a competitive edge and like to win. Here, you’ll compete for prizes with individual elevator pitches, team product challenges, off-site excursions, and company events. We call it collaborative competition and it’s a great way to experience the way we work.
2) Hyper-growth, for you and your career. RingCentral is growing at an annual rate of 30%. Every year. So now is a great time to join us. It also means there are lots of interesting, real-world challenges to help us solve.
3) Mentors who are in it for you. Our mentors will work with you to help you grow and achieve your goals. No micro-management and no busy-work. The goal is to help you problem-solve and succeed independently.
So, join RingCentral as an intern this summer and discover what it feels like to win together.
Early Intern Application Deadline is March 4, 2020
Final Intern Application Deadline: April 6, 2020
Are you a creative problem solver with natural insight into processes and procedures and a knack for communicating with a variety of personality types? If you answered yes, this opportunity is calling for you! Join us at RingCentral to explore a professional environment and have fun while exploring something you’re passionate about. Work hard, play hard vibes! This is an exciting opportunity to try something new and take an active role in the growth of a thriving, public company.
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Belmont, CA
We are looking for a high energy summer intern to help with Competitive Market research, Product research, User Experience Analysis and Product Management. As a Summer Product Management Intern on the Product team, you will learn how to manage the product life-cycle for one of our desktop features from the initial concept through development to release. You'll work closely with the Product team to develop and own new product features for Glip! You will also work alongside our design, art, and engineering teams in a fast-paced, creative, and fun setting which provides invaluable experiences in a startup environment / fast-growing company!
- Background in computer science/engineering and 3rd/ 4th senior year students are preferred
- Superior communication and analytical skills, including a strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems and work well with cross-functional teams
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing for priorities simultaneously
- Excitement for platform products and passion for chat applications
- A hungry entrepreneurial and “can do” spirit and insatiable will to get stuff done
- Gain knowledge and expertise on existing products within the meeting space
- Product Management expertise – building and testing hypothesis to make decisions, metrics definition and tracking
- Product development and cross-functional team experience working with design, engineering, and PMs
- Usability and research skills - reaching out to customers and existing users to gather feedback and collate them into meaningful data points
- Full-time, throughout the summer of 2020 [10-week internship]
- Must be available to start either June 9thor June 16th
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.