Senior Brand Copywriter
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is looking for a senior brand copywriter to help us tell the world about what we do across a wide range of deliverables including web, out of home, digital campaigns, and video. You’ll join a team of storytellers and work collaboratively alongside creative directors and designers to develop content that makes an impact.
- Set messaging standards and write copy for web pages, brand marketing campaigns, ads, videos, and more.
- Create a cohesive strategy for brand messaging to ensure we're all telling the same story.
- Develop and help maintain the voice of RingCentral in collaboration with others teams.
- Partner with designers and marketers to help strengthen our brand narrative and improve performance across web & digital properties
- Get to know our user segments, target industries, and key use cases. Learn how to motivate our audiences to take action and deepen their engagement with our products.
- Constantly measure the results of your work and strategize how to evolve and craft even more effective messaging.
- 5+ years of senior copywriting experience in tech or at an agency.
- BA degree required; advanced degrees such as MA or MFA are also welcome.
- A portfolio that shows strong strategic and conceptual campaign thinking applied across a mix of projects including web, out of home, digital, and video.
- Impeccable writing standards and sharp copy editing skills.
- Demonstrable track record of creating and executing different brand voices to reach a variety of audiences.
- Ability to build compelling presentations and sell work to internal stakeholders.
- Experience partnering with creative directors, designers, and marketers to bring your copy to life.
- Bonus: You have an eye for design, and aesthetics are important to you.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.