Front-End Software Engineer - Integration
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, collaborative and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually, and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast daily as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, market capitalization of over $18 billion, and we are very excited to have surpassed our previous goal of a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate ahead of schedule.
- Craig Hallum:“Predictably Exceptional Results – We’ve Come To Expect Nothing Less.”
- Deutsche Bank:“Executing like a Well-Oiled Machine.”
- Jeffries:“Firing On All Cylinders.”
- Northland:“As UCaaS Market Evolves, RNG Excels”
We’re creating cool, disruptive products, and we need your help!
Job Type: Full-Time Exempt | Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Are you a Software Engineer who loves building a world class product and pushing the boundary on technology? RingCentral is looking for a tech savvy Front End Software Engineer. In this role you will be responsible for developing feature rich, secure and scalable applications that integrate RingCentral Platform with third party applications in cloud or desktops.
You will have the opportunity to use and enhance your technical expertise working in a team of highly skilled architects, engineers and product managers that develops and supports customer facing RingCentral integration applications.
- Collect and analyze technical and functional requirements of the product, provide feedback and work on technical solutions alternatives
- Develop new and debug existing Integration apps
- Willingness and ability to learn new tools, technology or programming languages
- Deep dive into emerging integration opportunities to build POCs and assess feasibility of product
- Work with RingCentral Support to manage escalated issues to meet SLAs
- Bachelor's degree in CS or similar
- 5 years or more overall Software Development Experience
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills
- Well versed with Agile Development
Required Technical Skills:
- Core JS, Angular, ReactJS,,BootStrap, JQuery, Node.js, CSS, HTML, JSON, RESTful APIs, Git
- MySQL or similar
- CrossBrowser Development
- Responsive and Mobile Design
Nice to Haves:
- Experience developing apps for SaaS environments
- AWS - Lambda, DynamoDB, EC2 etc or GCP with similar technologies
- Work with Offshore and non native English speaking team members
- Experience in working in a geographically distributed teams
- Technical certifications
- Android and iOS native app development, packaging and deployment
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.