Regional Channel Manager
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
We are a $860M company, disrupting the $100B business communications and collaboration market (Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft) with a killer product (Gartner MQ Leader last 5 years) and rapid growth (30%). We are now pulling away from the competition and leaving them behind as we scale our product revenues and product capabilities. We are looking for outstanding talent to help us scale our revenues to $1b and beyond in the coming years.
Job Type: Full time, Exempt | Location: Los Angeles or Orange County, California, Remote
RingCentral's UC SaaS platform is transforming the way businesses communicate and collaborate. We are on a steep trajectory of growth as we turn our attention to winning larger business. We are looking for a proven solution seller to join our dynamic Majors segment to address the strong demand we're seeing in North America. This current opportunity is do to internal growth as we continue to expand and scale. Come experience a ton of runway with unlimited tools & resources, an in-demand product, and a fun & winning culture.
The candidate will have a demonstrated record of success in agent partner relations and account management. The candidate must have a bias towards action, be self-motivated and must be able work independently. This includes being hands-on, team oriented, entrepreneurial business acumen and leadership possessing excellent communications skills, enthusiasm, commitment and creativity in order to achieve company goals and revenue in the specified territory. Candidate must possess integrity and confidence and have the ability to embrace the vibrant culture of RingCentral.
Qualifications & Skills:
- At least 3 years working with partners, agents and resellers.
- Experience in reviewing and analyzing partner requirements with the ability to develop and convey effective business solutions through a consultative sales approach.
- Experience with effective sales forecasting and tracking systems with the ability to present and articulate channel strategies, opportunities and anticipated growth to the executive leadership team.
- A high level of creativity and marketplace awareness that will enable the successful assessment of a wide range of business opportunities internal and external to the channel.
- A team builder with strong motivational skills and a proactive sales style that can lead and motivate personnel not under their direct supervision.
- Strong decision-making skills with proficient project management skills.
- Visionary and conceptual skills with the ability to anticipate change in a competitive market and react or adapt as required.
What we offer:
- Base Salary
- MBO Quarterly Bonuses
- RSU's (Restricted Stock Units)
- Immediate benefits (Health, Vision, Dental – individual employee)
- (10) Company Wide Holidays
- Unlimited Paid Time off (performance based)
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.