Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. To ensure that everyone has a healthy work-life balance, employees have a Culture Club that creates office celebrations throughout the year.
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Manila, Philippines
RingCentral is looking for a Proposal Coordinator to help expand RingCentral sales efforts by supporting day-to-day proposal management activities, including coordinating and organizing responses to customer requests for proposals (RFP), requests for qualifications (RFQ), requests for information (RFI), and security questionnaires. This role is highly visible across multiple departments and requires someone with a strong ‘can do’ attitude. This individual will also need to manage timely deliverables with excellent communication and cross functional partnering skills.
- Execute proposal processes and standards to support scale and operational excellence
- Respond to RFP questions assigned by Proposal Managers
- Identify and obtain all pertinent information from SMEs and transform it into compelling, high quality proposal responses
- Conduct research and maintain proposal data/content
- Edit and proofread documents for grammar, clarity, brand, and messaging consistency
- Develop RingCentral’s content library for responses to customer requests
- Research and write proposal content and interview technical staff to draft project descriptions, staff bios and technical content
- Attain expert knowledge of RingCentral products, features, benefits, security details, differentiators, future product releases, etc.
- Share best practices around proposal with the team
- Bachelor's degree holder with 1 years of sales, marketing, project management, or proposal coordination experience
- Experience using proposal software as well as sales and marketing technologies such as SFDC and analytics tools
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking abilities to draw conclusions based on data
- Proven success developing and managing projects in a cross-functional environment
- Excellent written English language skills
- Strong verbal and presentation skills
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Results oriented, strong attention to detail and skilled at both planning and hands-on-execution
- Strong self-motivated individual capable of working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Must be willing to work USA hours
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.