Enterprise National Account Manager-AT&T
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
We are a $860M company, disrupting the $100B business communications and collaboration market (Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft) with a killer product (Gartner MQ Leader last 5 years) and rapid growth (30% yoy). We are now pulling away from the competition and leaving them behind as we scale our product revenues and product capabilities. We are looking for outstanding talent to help us scale our revenues to $1b and beyond in the coming years.
Job Type: Full Time | Location: San Diego, California - remote
The RingCentral-AT&T Enterprise National Accounts Manager’s focus is on growing market share with AT&T in their Global Business segment. As the lead SME the ENAM will co-sell with the AT&T account team on large complex opportunities. The ENAM will be responsible for driving sales with AT&T in the Western region and for building relationships with the AT&T strategic account leads, sales leadership and voice transformation overlay sales teams to drive mindshare and market share within AT&T Global Business vertical segment. The role is expected to have deep knowledge and expertise of AT&T Global Business sales structure and have industry experience in one or more of the key verticals: Healthcare, Finance, Manufacturing, transportation or Retail.
- Develop business strategy to drive sales of RingCentral services with AT&T that results in revenue achievement
- Develop, drive and maintain targeted account list focusing on accounts within the Global Business verticals
- Develop relationships in each of the sales segments at multiple levels within AT&T Global Business sales segment
- Support and drive RFP/RFI responses for AT&T accounts
- Develop and deliver customer facing webinars to drive demand of RingCentral white label UcaaS services
- Conduct onsite and vertical training to sales teams to drive opportunities
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with senior sales leadership in assigned region
- CO- sell and partner with AT&T sales to identify and close new opportunities
- Conduct sales enablement trainings for AT&T sellers on our white label UcaaS offering to AT&T
- Foster and develop sales cycle from proof of concept to production
- Answer partner questions via e-mail and telephone
- Work cross-functionally with team members to deliver on company goals
- Participation in AT&T industry events such as trade shows and seminars
- Ability to travel up to 75%
- 4-8 years of service provider sales experience, system integrators, partner experience preferred
- 10+ Enterprise B2B, field sales technology background, preferably SAAS, UCaaS, VoIP, Hosted PBX
- Demonstrated track record of success experience in maintaining an existing customer base
- Ability to strongly influence decision makers
- BA / BS or equivalent education and relevant experience
- Ability to explore and make recommendations to partners based on customer needs strong initiative and creativity applied through technology
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented, collaborative, and fast-paced environment vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done.
What we offer:
- Base Salary
- Uncapped Commissions (Paid Monthly) with exponential multiplier increases
- RSU's (Restricted Stock Units)
- Immediate full benefits (Health, Vision, Dental) effective day one at no cost to you
- (10) Company Wide Holidays
- Flexible PTO plan
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.