Customer Relation Management Team Manager
RingCentral provides cloud business phone systems designed for today's mobile, distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communications for modern, flexible business environments.
The RingCentral environment is fast paced, high octane, success driven, team oriented and committed to growing the business in a virtually untapped market. Do you have the ability to thrive in a startup environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral is seeking a seasoned Customer Relation Management (CRM) Team Manager to lead a rock star team of CRM Administrators and Analysts. The candidate will work closely with different teams across different departments within the company, such as Sales, Marketing, Technical Support, Product Engineering, Information Technology, etc.
The main areas of focus will be:
Team Management – Leadership and personnel management, hiring
Helpdesk Level 1 effort – Drive outcomes based on key metrics and customer management
Project Management – Content updates, multi-lingual strategy and optimization
Relevant Skills – SalesForce.com, inContact, DocuSign, Marketo, IVR systems
- Manage a team of Salesforce/Netsuite/BI Administrators, Analysts and Developers and ensure that the team is working on optimum efficiency and high morale.
- Develop relationships with business leaders to understand their processes and system needs
- Communicate effectively with clients to ensure maximum efficiency and quality in CRM enhancements and changes. Manage client expectations effectively.
- Identify gaps in the team and formulate and implement the necessary updates and adjustments.
- Motivate the team to always be at their best and help them on their professional and personal development
- Operational oversight and technical understanding of Salesforce.com, inContact, Marketo, Tableau
- Continuously analyze, refine and, optimize CRM systems to align with and increase efficiency of clients.
Experience and Skills:
- Two to five years of leadership / management experience
- Experience working with a global team
- 4-5 five years of experience using CRM systems, such as Salesforce.com
- One to three years of call center systems experience, such as inContact, Five9
- One to three years of BI / Analytics / Reporting experience (Tableau experience, a plus)
- Understands the components of running a successful project in a short time frame while maintaining quality
- Strong English communication, people management, and task management skills
- Visio, process and system flow diagrams
- Technical expertise, a plus – PL/SQL, Relational DataBase, Java, Apex
Now, a little more about us...
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of cloud business communications solutions. Easier to manage and more flexible than on-premise communications systems, RingCentral’s cloud solution meets the needs of modern distributed and mobile workforces, while eliminating the expense of on-premise hardware and software. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California.