SEO Linkbuilding Specialist
RingCentral provides cloud business phone systems designed for today's mobile, distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communications for modern, flexible business environments.
The RingCentral environment is fast paced, high octane, success driven, team oriented and committed to growing the business in a virtually untapped market. Do you have the ability to thrive in a startup environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
Summary of Role:
Working closely with other SEO team members, this role represents a great opportunity for the right candidate to showcase previously defined skills to develop their career whilst adding to the required growth for the business.
- Acquire “white-hat”, targeted backlinks per quarterly targets, using a wide range of link building methods (established relationships, broken links, competitors’ links, etc.).
- Build and leverage relationships with thought leaders, bloggers for link building outreach.
- Monitor performance, analysing/interpreting data, drawing conclusions from findings and making recommendations.
- Work closely with SEOs, SEM, PR, content marketing and social media departments.
- Improve our link building strategy
- Be up to date with the latest digital marketing trends.
What we need from you:
- At least 3 years’ link building experience in-house or agency side.
- Track record of developing advanced outreach strategies
- Have an understanding of different link types.
- Managing your time and resources to ensure all work is completed on time to the required standard.
- Ability to provide evidence of transparency / successful link campaigns
- Understand algorithm changes and adapt requirements to ensure continued measurable delivery
- Demonstrate a structured and methodical way of working, with the ability to cope with competing demands and effectively prioritize tasks.
- Strong communication skills written and oral. Excellent computer skills, fast typing and proficiency in excel is key.
- Superior project management skills.
- Be familiar with SEO tools including Google Search Console, SEMRush, Moz & Ahref.
Now, a little more about us...RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of cloud business communications solutions. Easier to manage and more flexible than on-premise communications systems, RingCentral’s cloud solution meets the needs of modern distributed and mobile workforces, while eliminating the expense of on-premise hardware and software. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California.