At RingCentral, we call our interns RingTerns because, by the end of your 10-week program, you’ll know our culture inside and out. Why is that important? Our culture is what makes RingCentral unique, a place where winning together in a dynamic, highly collaborative environment is what makes us different (and, we like to think, better).
If you are interested in an internship here, chances are you have some relevant skills and are interested in working for a rapidly growing, cloud-based software and communications company. We can teach you the RingCentral-way what we can’t teach are drive and a passion to succeed.
Here are a few reasons to consider being a RingTern at RingCentral:
1) You have a competitive edge and like to win. Here, you’ll compete for prizes with individual elevator pitches, team product challenges, off-site excursions, and company events. We call it collaborative competition and it’s a great way to experience the way we work.
2) Hyper-growth, for you and your career. RingCentral is growing at an annual rate of 30%. Every year. So now is a great time to join us. It also means there are lots of interesting, real-world challenges to help us solve.
3) Mentors who are in it for you. Our mentors will work with you to help you grow and achieve your goals. No micro-management and no busy-work. The goal is to help you problem-solve and succeed independently.
So, join RingCentral as an intern this summer and discover what it feels like to win together.
Job Type: Internship | Location: Belmont, CA
Intern Associate Account Executive's role will be to support sales functions and territory plan execution. This role is fast-paced, fun and rewarding as you'll get to work in the trenches some of RingCentral's seasoned elite sales professionals. Duties and projects will include learning about sales process, target account identification, and campaign/customer engagement. Your role as an Intern Associate Account Executive will directly have an impact on regional brand awareness, pipeline growth and expanding our growing solution portfolio.
Project 1 - Research and develop target accounts “hot list”
- The intern will be provided with customer case studies and references
- Learn how to identify and score ideal target accounts
- Research prospective target accounts within a region per AE to help identify which accounts should be of primary focus
- Work with multiple data sources from Sales Operations, use of LinkedIn and other tools
- Learnings: target account identification training will be provided by regional AE's and Sales leadership to learn RingCentral products and services.
Project 2 - Regional brand awareness related to various products and services
- Intern will be provided with customer case studies and references
- Use existing marketing communication and messaging to promote the benefits of using and learning about RingCentral
- Candidate will be responsible for generating interest for our high-value products and services such as Contact Center & Digital Engagement
Project 3 - Operation Silver Platter / Customer Expansion:
Duties will include working with regional Account Executives, Customer Success Managers, and Customer Marketing in efforts to promote and educate the value RingCentral can provide by expanding our relationship with additional products and services
- Must be a junior or senior year in college to be considered
- Strong organization skills
- Experience in MS Office- Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced work environment
- Capability to take initiative
Learning Skills/ Outcomes:
- Understanding of campaign management & territory marketing
- The ability to upsell campaigns
- Understanding and learning the sales process
- Full-time, throughout the summer of 2020 [10-week internship]
- Must be available to start either June 9th or June 16th
Visit the links below to know more about the company, internships and job openings:
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.