Senior Financial Analyst, Revenue and Automation
Senior Financial Analyst (Revenue and Automation)
Job Type: Full time
Location: Belmont, CA
The RingCentral environment is dynamic, success-driven, team-oriented and committed to providing world class service for its customers. Do you have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
We’re not a phone company; we’re a cloud business-solutions provider. We've thrown out the old PBX along with its rigid rules and eliminated the complexity and unnecessary expense of managing business communications the old way.
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
Reporting to the Sr. Manager of FP&A, Revenue and IR, the Senior Financial Analyst for Revenue and Automation will support world-class financial forecasting, planning, reporting and analysis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, high-growth environment for accelerated career development. The Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team works closely with the CFO and other senior executives to plan the business and allocate budget and resources to the company’s strategic initiatives. This role will provide the opportunity to join a team of high performers who play key roles in helping to facilitate the company’s rapid growth.
- Analyze and report on financial results and key metrics - distilling/synthesizing key trends and assessing current and future business risk
- Participate in strategic data analysis and research and modeling for senior company leadership
- Provide analytical support for forecasting, budgeting and long-range planning
- Lead process improvement and automation of analysis and presentations by leveraging technical skills in data extraction and manipulation
- Drive accurate forecasting and insightful analysis of company revenue and other key metrics
- Extract required data from internal systems, lead analytics projects and monitor key trends in relevant metrics
- Maintain and update key weekly dashboards for executive staff
- Fulfill ad-hoc analytical requests as needed
Qualifications & Skills:
- A./B.S. or equivalent degree with 2 to 5 years of business analysis experience. Finance, Economics or similar academic background preferred.
- Strong MS Excel skills and experience with VBA macros required.
- Detail oriented and highly analytical with focus on delivering actionable insights from large data sets
- Clear and effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self-starter that adapts well to change in a fast-paced, dynamic workplace
- Great attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
- Experience with financial systems such as Hyperion, Cognos, Business Objects, SAP, Anaplan, or Netsuite preferred
Benefits and amenities:
- Centrally located in Belmont, CA (close to highways 101, 280, and 92)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision
- Flexible PTO plan
- (10) Company Wide Holidays
- RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units)
- 401K Match
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Complimentary organic breakfast and lunch daily, and fully stocked break rooms
- On-site gym with free yoga and boot-camp classes
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to Work as OneTM from any location, on any device, and via any mode to better serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer.