Sr. Integration DevOps Engineer
Integrations DevOPS Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Manila, Philippines
Department: Business Services
RingCentral provides cloud computing based business phone systems designed for today's mobile and distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communication for modern, flexible business environments.
The Integration DevOPS engineer, will be responsible for managing job builds including but not limited to:
- Perform first level support in the production environment
- Create a root cause analysis for failed jobs
- Enforce version and quality control for deployment processes
- Deploy of builds to the production environment
- Day to day monitoring of scheduled jobs
- Resolution of environment and production issues within the Talend integration platform
- Configure and Manage Applications in Unix
- Configure and maintain Sandbox and Production environments including patches and upgrades
- Do system health check such as, monitoring the memory & disk space.
- Maintain access privileges and account groups
- Install and manage Mysql Databases for Talend metadata management
- Install and manage Source Control repositories
- Backup & Retention
- Backup and restore MySQL, SVN and other Talend related data and applications
- Responsible for testing builds and enforcing practices for builds before production
- Set Hand-off meetings with to review business and customer impact of deployment artifacts
- Provide day to day support and resolution of environment or application issues;
- Provide permanent solutions and plan for server issues
- Assist new client or users to install and setup Talend on their local
- BS IS / IT / Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Excellent Oral & Written communication skills.
- Experience with managing builds and source control versioning
- Experience in basic Unix administration such as, starting/stopping services in Unix, installing apps and services, backup and retention.
- Experience with day to day support and resolution of environment or application issues.
- Ideally large experience in data and systems integration to SalesForce
- Talend Administration experience is a plus
- Proficient on at least two of the following: Shell, PHP or Python scripting
Now, a little more about us...
The RingCentral environment is fast paced, high octane, success driven, team oriented and committed to growing the business in a virtually untapped market. Do you have the ability to thrive in start up environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
We’re not a phone company; we’re a cloud business-solution provider. We've thrown out the old PBX along with its rigid rules and eliminated the complexity and unnecessary expense of managing your business communications the old way.
RingCentral does promote a healthy work-life balance by providing lunch and breakfast goodies on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of cloud business communications solutions. Easier to manage and more flexible than on-premise communications systems, RingCentral’s cloud solution meets the needs of modern distributed and mobile workforces, while eliminating the expense of on-premise hardware and software. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California.
RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer.