Associate Contact Center Specialist
RingCentral provides cloud business phone systems designed for today's mobile, distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communications for modern, flexible business environments.
The RingCentral environment is fast paced, high octane, success driven, team oriented and committed to growing the business in a virtually untapped market. Do you have the ability to thrive in a startup environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
The RingCentral Contact Center Specialist team is looking for an Associate Contact Center Specialist.
The right candidate must have at least 2 to 3 years’ experience using the InContact platform and a good knowledge of the RingCentral Office, RingCentral Contact Center and Cloud Technology. From this background, s/he will bring strong domain expertise that specialize addressing RingCentral Contact Center issues such as (but not limited to) product set-up, contact center management, connectivity, skills set-up, and security.
To be successful, candidates must:
- Be familiar with the RingCentral Contact Center – their workings and set up.
- Possess excellent listening and probing skills plus the ability to interact confidently with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution.
- Possess an analytical mindset. Innately curious and creative.
- Have strong attention to details and problem-solving skills – must know how to think outside the box.
- Be comfortable performing a wide variety of tasks and working with multiple systems, teams and software packages.
- Be eager to learn and grow with a dynamic team in a fast-paced environment.
- Be a self-starter.
- Not afraid to roll up his/her sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done.
- Must be able to work US hours
Duties and responsibilities:
The Associate Contact Center Specialist duties are utilized both in the technical and business front. Some responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Acting as consultants;
O Consulted throughout the contact center customer journey, from the lead generation to account renewal or deactivation
O Identifies opportunities where customer enhancements can be worked into the system.
- Handling inbound call and email support on RingCentral Contact Center products;
O InContact Products and Integrations;
- Corporate Directory
- Team Sync
O Interconnect Licenses
- Collaborating with inContact and RingCentral internal teams in identifying, creating, and facilitating measures to improve the RingCentral Contact Center products, services and processes
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving InContact system faults
Now, a little more about us...
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of cloud business communications solutions. Easier to manage and more flexible than on-premise communications systems, RingCentral’s cloud solution meets the needs of modern distributed and mobile workforces, while eliminating the expense of on-premise hardware and software. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California.