RingCentral provides cloud computing based business phone systems designed for today's mobile and distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communication for modern, flexible business environments. RingCentral is a public company with worldwide operations that is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and has strategic partnerships with BT.
We are looking for a highly motivated, successful, disciplined and results-oriented individual who thrives in a fast-paced, cutting-edge, technology-driven environment and must evidence success in high value and complex bids within the Unified Communications market segment.
Your role will focus on small business (employee size 10-100), across the UK and Ireland with focus on the RingCentral Cloud-based Communication portfolio.
Our preferred candidate will have a successful sales background in the UCaaS market—preferably with a similar business model and focus—as well as a proven track record of phone-based sales in the named customer segment.
Ring Central UK is part one of a full EMEA launch (office established October ’13). The ability to develop, have your input and the chance to thrive in a high growth company is here if you have the correct ambition.
The most critical qualification is that you have a proven track record of success, a verifiable history of exceeding sales goals personally, and the aptitude and attitude to make a difference in a fun, fast paced environment.
- Close, manage & drive opportunities to exceed quotas
- You’ll become the resident expert on RingCentral services and will sell new Customers our hosted VoIP platform, call management services, and IP hardware.
- Qualify, build and own a predictable sales pipeline, including regular sales Forecasting
- Convert new business on a monthly cycle, Develop and execute account plans for key accounts
- Aggressively pursue and close new business, yet building trust, loyalty and solid long-term relationships with key decision-makers
- Build and enhance customer relationships
- Deliver customer excellence in everything you do
- Delegate authority and responsibility with accountability and follow-up
- Effectively prioritise multiple tasks, projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Solve problems and drive results
Qualifications & Skills:
- Ideally 2-3 years of technology sales experience
- Solution based selling (SaaS, UCaaS, Cloud applications, VoIP)
- Demonstrated sales record of consistently meeting and exceeding quota
- Skilled in conducting presentations, online web demos, adhering and adopting a measured sales process
- Success prospecting, engaging, acquiring mid-market customers
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Entrepreneurial flair - ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
- BS degree, continued training and education preferred
- com proficiency
What we offer:
- Base + Uncapped commission plan
- 100% free benefits – effective day one (Health, Dental, Vision)
- Ramped Quota / Training with full commission potential
- Presidents Club, Referral Payouts
- A phenomenal culture with an entrepreneurial approach
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organisation
Now, a little more about us...
The RingCentral environment is fast paced, high octane, success driven, team oriented and committed to growing the business in a virtually untapped market. Do you have the ability to thrive in a (mature) start-up environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of cloud business communications solutions. Easier to manage and more flexible than on-premise communications systems, RingCentral’s cloud solution meets the needs of modern distributed and mobile workforces, while eliminating the expense of on-premise hardware and software. RingCentral office is in London(Ealing), UK.
RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer.