Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance with office celebration throughout the year and a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
Job Type: Full Time | London, UK
We are looking for a highly motivated, successful, disciplined and results-oriented individual who thrives in a fast-paced, cutting-edge, technology-driven environment and must evidence success in high value and complex bids within the Unified Communications market segment.
Your role will focus on small business (employee size 10-100), across the UK and Ireland with focus on the RingCentral Cloud-based Communication portfolio.
Our preferred candidate will have a successful sales background in the UCaaS market—preferably with a similar business model and focus—as well as a proven track record of phone-based sales in the named customer segment.
Ring Central UK is part one of a full EMEA launch (office established October ’13). The ability to develop, have your input and the chance to thrive in a high growth company is here if you have the correct ambition.
The most critical qualification is that you have a proven track record of success, a verifiable history of exceeding sales goals personally, and the aptitude and attitude to make a difference in a fun, fast paced environment.
- Close, manage & drive opportunities to exceed quotas
- You’ll become the resident expert on RingCentral services and will sell new Customers our hosted VoIP platform, call management services, and IP hardware.
- Qualify, build and own a predictable sales pipeline, including regular sales Forecasting
- Convert new business on a monthly cycle, Develop and execute account plans for key accounts
- Aggressively pursue and close new business, yet building trust, loyalty and solid long-term relationships with key decision-makers
- Build and enhance customer relationships
- Deliver customer excellence in everything you do
- Delegate authority and responsibility with accountability and follow-up
- Effectively prioritise multiple tasks, projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Solve problems and drive results
- Ideally 2-3 years of technology sales experience
- Solution based selling (SaaS, UCaaS, Cloud applications, VoIP)
- Demonstrated sales record of consistently meeting and exceeding quota
- Skilled in conducting presentations, online web demos, adhering and adopting a measured sales process
- Success prospecting, engaging, acquiring mid-market customers
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Entrepreneurial flair - ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
- BS degree, continued training and education preferred
- com proficiency
What we offer:
- Base + Uncapped commission plan
- 100% free benefits – effective day one (Health, Dental, Vision)
- Ramped Quota / Training with full commission potential
- Presidents Club, Referral Payouts
- A phenomenal culture with an entrepreneurial approach
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organisation
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.