Analytics and Insights – Lead/Associate Director
Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies. We've partnered with brands like 3M, Sanofi, Chamberlain, Grant Thornton, Six Flags, Johnson Controls, Aon, B&H, and Abbott, just to name a few. Rightpoint has 500 employees across 10 offices. Check out our Sizzle Reel showcasing some of our latest work here. For more information, visit rightpoint.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Analytics and Insights – Lead/Associate Director
The Analytics and Insights Lead Analyst will be responsible for guiding Rightpoint’s digital clients through their digital transformation. You will work on a dynamic mix of projects ranging from product analysis, personalization, testing, and integrated marketing measurement, ultimately overseeing a series of engagements that inform experience design and generate growth for our clients.
You will work with content and UX teams, designers, developers, researchers, strategists, project managers and strategic account managers to improve customer experiences across industries including technology, healthcare, finance, automotive, CPG brands and eCommerce (to name a few). The Lead Analyst is responsible for working cross-functionally to build analytics strategies and lead the development of data-driven analysis and insights. The Lead Analyst will share ownership of relationships at the executive sponsor-level across a variety of industries, and support peers and other clients within the Rightpoint portfolio.
What we’re looking for in the role:
- Ability to act as an advocate and leader in digital transformation. Working cross-functionally you are able to develop business requirements, prioritization roadmaps and analysis methodology as part of the overall future state vision
- Ability to work closely with our Research, Strategy, Technology, Design and Integrated Marketing teams to combine qualitative and quantitative analysis into transformative digital solutions, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, etc.
- Transform data into rich, meaningful, relevant insights capable of unraveling complexity and gaining client comprehension
- Ability to generate hypotheses, run exploratory analysis, and identify trends to build relevant, optimization driven insights
- Demonstrated understanding of web analytics platforms and tagging structure including Google Analytics 360 and Adobe Analytics
- Phenomenal data visualization and analysis skills with expertise in Tableau, Power BI, Excel, etc.
- Expertise in statistical methods and analysis such as regression, clustering, and time series analysis
- Knowledge of marketing analytics platforms including social listening, paid media, and SEO
- Ability to foster an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment. You’ll play an active role in counselling and mentoring team members across the organization by providing structured and on-the-job feedback.
- Ability to work on multiple priorities that span different areas of focus such as marketing, digital, UX, business, data architecture and infrastructure. That is, you should feel comfortable talking to business stakeholders, UX and visual designers as well as technologists and developers.
- An entrepreneurial spirit who is excited by ambiguity, operates autonomously and can make informed decisions on the fly, grounded in a digital transformation point of view.
- Experience at a large consultancy or respected boutique firm is a plus.
Key Performance Indicators
- Exhibit confidence and not be afraid to ask questions to bring clarity, share ideas and challenge the norm (think outside the box).
- Actively listen to ensure you are seeking to understand before you are understood.
- Exhibit exemplary client service skills, to all people, regardless of level inside or outside of the company.
- Written and verbal communication skills should be professional, concise and effective.
- Exercise confidentiality concerning the affairs of the business. “Own” your work – take initiative, be proactive, anticipate and complete projects in a comprehensive manner while still remembering the details.
- Don’t just be the student, be the teacher. Exhibit a willingness to learn, willingness to problem solve and willingness to step in to help others.
- Creativity, capacity and a conviction to innovate and deliver best-in-class solutions.
- The energy and passion to evangelize our service internally and externally.
- Experience: 5 to 10+ years of experience required. (Commerce and/or Brand experience is a benefit but not a requirement).
Who We Are
Intrapreneurship is defined as creating from within, starting something from nothing. And it is at the heart of the people at Rightpoint. We are a values-led organization driven by innovation, rooted in technology and relentlessly curious. We’re a start-up at heart and we’re able to move quickly to build unique, innovative customer experiences that evolve the way our clients do business.
- Top Workplace Awards: Chicago Tribune – 5 Years!, Dallas Business Journal, Chicago Timmy Awards, and Crain’s Business Detroit
- Crain's Chicago Fast Fifty of “Fastest Growing Companies,” 4 Years!
- Best Charitable Organization/Non-Profit Website – Webby Awards
- Top Partners with Microsoft, Sitecore, and EpiServer
- Google Developers Certified Agency – 4 years running!
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.