Lead Strategist-Business Design Practice
Lead Strategist (Business Design Practice)
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
We are led by our deep belief that every company is an experience company today or will need to reinvent themselves to become one. At Rightpoint, we design experiences, processes, cultures, content, and technologies for companies to transform who they are, how they act, and how they show up in the world. A values-led intrapreneurial organization, we’re grounded in innovation, focused on transformation and relentlessly curious.
No matter who you are, where you come from, whom you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to do great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!!!
About the Role
Are you passionate about helping clients solve a variety of complex challenges and supporting them through critical transformations?
Our Strategy team is a diverse group that believes in being able to unlock innovative solutions by combining traditional business consulting approaches with state-of-the-practice experience-based design methods.
The Strategy team help clients identify strategies and capabilities for a different future state, while bringing together inputs from other disciplines across the firm (research, analytics, user experience, technology, change management) to help make that future a reality. We are often in essential leaderships roles during this process.
As a Lead Strategist, you are equally analytical and imaginative, with a passion for creativity and invention. You are comfortable with analytical frameworks and quantitative methods. You bring deep empathy and understand the connection between impactful and meaningful change and the future success for organizations. The ideal candidate for this role is someone who brings prior consulting experience together with a strong perspective in the experience or service design space.
What You’ll Do and the Impact You’ll Make
- Apply strong consultative skills including project scoping, insight gathering, problem solving, strategy development, influencing, visioning, planning and excellent written and verbal communications with limited day to day oversight
- Develop strategies to address client challenges, risks, gaps and opportunities that span CX, EX or both
- Always be an advocate and have empathy for the people whose lives the product or service will affect, inclusive of all actors in the ecosystem
- Continuously iterate designs based on customer feedback and refine solutions
- Grow and deepen meaningful relationships and trusted partnerships both internally and with key client stakeholders
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor progress
- Design materials for client workshops and sessions
- Facilitate meetings and workshops
- Support Rightpoint growth and thought leadership
What We’d Love to See
- 5+ years relevant consulting, agency, or startup experience
- Track record of delivering value and high-quality outcomes to the business and achieving results through insightful recommendations
- Fluency in and commitment to principles and practices related to creating extraordinary customer and employee experience
- Excellent presentation(written/verbal) and facilitation skills
- Experience with Design Thinking methodology(s)
- Ability to be a key member of complex projects in a fast-paced, intense, supportive culture and environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills including quantitative methods such as ROI modeling and prioritization frameworks
- A network of other design thinkers and leaders
- Experience with transformation initiatives that involve process and technology implementation
- Demonstrated collaboration skills: we value an entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done with others
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Management Consulting experience (3+ years)
- Advanced degree in relevant field
- Prior Service Design project experience
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
Our teams are working 100% remote for the foreseeable future, but typically our teams travel as needed and operate flexibly from home, or at Rightpoint offices in: Atlanta; Auckland; Boston; Chicago HQ; Dallas; Denver; Detroit; Jaipur; London; Los Angeles; New York; Oakland; or Sydney.
- Flexible PTO
- Flexible work schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts (Multiple Options)
- 401k with company matching
- Continuous training, certifications, and learning opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.